Fan Club of the Muppets

Erine81981

Reaction score
Is there still a Fan Club out there of the Muppets and if now lets get the "Holding Company" to get one on a roll. I would love to get letter and other stuff from a Fan Club. I've always wanted to be in the fan club of the Muppet Show but since I wasn't born yet it seemed that I couldn't get stuff like others did. I would love to see another be made or whatever they do to make a fan club. Does anyone know or love to have this happen?

Beauregard

Reaction score
There isn't one now, but I'd love for there to be one. There used to be a MuppetMagazine, but there isn't one of them now either. But there should be.

dpurves

Reaction score
Wow, I'd forgotten about the Muppet fan club until I saw this post and the other one (Back Stage Left). I'm pretty sure I was a member. I wish I still had the stuff they sent out.

I'd love to see it happen again. It's probably one of the very few fan clubs I would be interested in joining.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
There isn't one now, but I'd love for there to be one. There used to be a MuppetMagazine, but there isn't one of them now either. But there should be.
I had every issue of Muppet Magazine, EVERY SINGLE ONE! I ahd a subscription! But somewhere along the lines of life, they disappeared! I think my mom threw them out... I've been mentally unfit ever since.

christyb

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
I've been mentally unfit ever since.
Uhh..Vic dear, that happened when your father dropped you on that coffee table. (Sorry couldn't resist. Back to topic)...

I agree. All of that was before my time. We need a new Muppet fan club!

Beauregard

Reaction score
christyb said:
Uhh..Vic dear, that happened when your father dropped you on that coffee table. (Sorry couldn't resist. Back to topic)...
I never did! That was Aunt Dan-Dan!

muppet_fan_1

Reaction score
How About this...

I dont know of any fan club... but @ Meetup.com you can get together with members in your area who are fans of the same stuff! It's great! I was the organizer of the "Salt Lake City Muppet Meet-up Group" (you think its long to read? try putting it on a flyer...)
Great fun till i realized there were only 7 members in the entire state who were interested. Even they had issues traveling for our monthly meet-ups. Great fun if you have a lot of participants. :halo:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I was gonna actually suggest a Muppet Meet-Up. I tried in Memphis, but it was a no-go.

Erine81981

Reaction score
There aren't any around where I live. There's one that happens in Abliene but theres never enought to have a meeting. I would love a muppet meet up but until I can get some people that would love to do muppet stuff or like the muppets I would love to do it.