Fave user?

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
I've been reading this thread, and decided to make a real list this time. I'll try to say something about each. I'll probably forget to put people on the list, though. *Sigh* I suppose this is close enough.

Fozzie Bear - A rare breed- like a jillion posts, but none of the time wasting or spamlike variety. :smile: A standard I could only hope to acheive. He's just great, and a wonderful mod.
Beauregard - Anymore, it's hard for me to think of MC without think of Bo. You're elite, and I'm in the "Beauregard should be a mod" camp.
TogetherAgain - Because you're delightfully insane and you write good stuff.
That Announcer - You're great fun to chat with. And your weekly survey thing r0x0rz my b0x0r.
Phillip Chapman - Thanks for making this all possible.
The Count - Always a delight to hear from you.
sarah yzma - Just for being you, darling!
Janice and Mokey's Man - Come on, who (other than people who don't know him) doesn't like Byron?
ryhoharbie - You've always amsued me. You're quite clever.
Vic Romano - Because your art is groovy and stuff.
TuttertheMouse - You're spectacular. It's so nice to have you here.
Manda:-D - You're really nice, and a great person.
Crazy Harry - I love everything about you.

And I'm honored at having been put on anyone's list.

HPDJ

Reaction score
Thanks to all involved in Muppets Big Brother. You are great!

P

Princeton

Warning: Venting Post!

First, let me start by saying how AMAZINGLY hurtful threads of this nature are. I have been on 2 people's lists so far(thank you Diana and D'Snowth) and while I'm glad of that, I am still very offended. I have been on this forum WAAAY longer than people such as TA and BEAR(both of whom are on virtually EVERYONE'S list). Yes, I know that I'm not the positive person, and yes, I know that upon occasion I can come across as being harsh and abrasive, but (and not to sound selfish) I feel that I deserve alot more credit and appreciation than I am currently being given.

Ziffel

Reaction score
Warning: Venting post part 2

I hear you, Princeton. A thread like this can definitely hurt a lot of people's feelings. While I also appreciate being mentioned occasionally on some lists, to see the same people mentioned over and over again does tend to foster feelings of failure and inferiority. One thing I think was good that a lot of people did in this thread, however, was to frequently say things like, "If I forgot your name I'm sorry" and after listing some names to then say, "And EVERYBODY here at MC!" It's just that after a while it's hard to not be a little hurt if you're almost always in the "and EVERYBODY" category.
By the way, I can also understand what you mean about those who have been here a lot less and yet get lots more mentions. And people like TA are great people and make great contributions here for sure. But what you're saying makes me think of my job. In the more than two years I've been at my current job I have yet to be awarded "Employee of the month". Now it's a pretty big place so no big deal. Except that recently another custodian who just started about 8 months ago got the award. I felt hurt. Not because there is anything wrong with that guy (he's very nice and a great, dependable worker). But I've also given that place my 110% and for a lot longer period of time.

BEAR

Reaction score
Princeton said:
First, let me start by saying how AMAZINGLY hurtful threads of this nature are. I have been on 2 people's lists so far(thank you Diana and D'Snowth) and while I'm glad of that, I am still very offended. I have been on this forum WAAAY longer than people such as TA and BEAR(both of whom are on virtually EVERYONE'S list). Yes, I know that I'm not the positive person, and yes, I know that upon occasion I can come across as being harsh and abrasive, but (and not to sound selfish) I feel that I deserve alot more credit and appreciation than I am currently being given.
Princeton, I am sorry if you feel hurt and I understand why you would. That is one of the main reasons why I have not made a list myself. I would rather just once in a while give someone a thanks or a *hug* individually every now and again to show my appreciation or affection at given times. I also didn't make a list for the same reason you are upset. I don't want to feel like I am leaving someone out. There are so many people on here as it is that I have grown to like very much and when I feel like it i would rather let them know personally rather than make a list of my "favorite people". I do like you, Princeton, and enjoy your company on MC. :smile:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Thats why I like the "Kiss, Kiss, Hig, Hug, Darling Topic", though it is pretty much just a nice euphemism for this thread here, but that thread is truly about appreciating your fellow posters. And yeah, I know no-one's gonna listen to this post of mine, but really? Threads like these don't really matter. I've read alot of your posts, Princeton, and see that you've got alot of cool things to say. I'm sure that many other people notice this too, and appreciate your contributions. You shouldn't assume that everyone thinks you're useless just because they decline the opportunity to shout to the world that you've got some neat ideas. Also, no-one's memory is perfect, so people are always skipped by accident. But it doesn't really matter, because whether or not you are listed as someone's "favourite" user, you can still have valid, interesting, insighful, and exciting conversations and be a great contributing member to the (extremely awesome) community of Muppet Central.
So go out there and do it. :wink:

That Announcer

Reaction score
Yes Brian, MrsPepper's right. Users like myself have made so many dang friends around here that we simply can't remember the names of all of them when we go to assemble a list like this. Look at my lists over time- you'll see that they've changed and morphed, except for a small group of about ten people. You were one of the unfortunate victims of my horrid short-term memory. Usually, I'll make the list, then remember names a few hours later, but by that time I can't edit the post!

I do like you quite a bit, as your posts are always of a good length and always have something to say. You seem a good guy. :smile:

Ziffel

Reaction score
Well Princeton, at least you're getting good feedback from others now. For me, it also goes along with the other aspect here that I feel like a failure. And that's the frequent lack of responses to my posts. Again, comparatively speaking. Right now it was as if you were the only one who vented.
Anyway, I think you are well liked here, Princeton, and that your omission from the lists was oversights in many cases.