Best film of all time

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
thatannouncer said:
Thank God I'm not the only one around here who adores "Waiting for Guffman". "Not only did the citizens of Blaine see the ship, they went aboard for a pot luck dinner!"
Oh my gosh it's so hysterical! I had a director in high school who was sort of like that too! "Nothing ever happens on Mars!"

That Announcer

Reaction score
"Bo-ring, bo-ring, bo-ring, bo-ring..."

I am in a drama class and am doing Animal Farm as a school production- tomorrow night and Thursday in fact. I posted a thread in "Friends and Family" about it. My drama teacher isn't a whole lot like Corky, but he is the most temperamental person I know!

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Johnboy said:
It's "Moulin" Rouge, not "Mulan", not to be confused with the disney movie.
Oh, I thought it was a twisted, sick crossover with Mushu as Jim Broadbent!! Lol!!

RowlfRulez

Reaction score
Halloween
Star Wars: A New Hope
Almost Famous
Big Fish
Ed Wood
Dawn of the Dead ('78)
Say Anything
Clerks
Enter The Dragon
The Goonies
The Karate Kid
Purple Rain
The Empire Strikes Back
The Muppet Movie
The Muppets Take Manhattan
The Great Muppet Caper
Planet of the Apes ('68)
Rudy
X2
The Return of the King
Chasing Amy
Psycho ('60)
The Thing ('82)

Johnboy

Reaction score
Oooh a Dawn of the Dead ( 78) fan eh?

If you love that movie Rowlf, here are similar movies to the original Dawn of the Dead that you might enjoy that i recommend:

" Day of the Dead".
" Night of the Living Dead' ( 1968).
" Evil Dead".
" Zombie" ( a.k.a. Zombi 2).
" City of the Living Dead" ( a.k.a. The Gates of H*e*l*l)
"House By The Cemetery".
" H*E*L*L of the Living Dead" ( a.k.a. Night of the Zombies).
" Nightmare City" ( a.k.a. City of the Walking Dead). ( First running zombie flick)
" Demons".
" Scanners".
" From Dusk Till Dawn".
" Return of the Living Dead 1 & 3".
" Resident Evil".
" Resident Evil Apocalypse".
" Bio-Zombie".
" Junk".
" Cannibal Ferox".
" Cannibal Holocaust". ( Very realistic, extremly violent & Gory, immoral and hard-to-watch documentary-esque horror adventure from Italy that inspired the Blair Witch Project, and the animals in the movie were really killed)
" Night of the Living Dead ( 1990)".
" Dawn of the Dead ( 2004)".
" 28 Days Later".
" The Beyond" ( a.k.a. The 7 Doors of Death).

Seen any of them?

RowlfRulez

Reaction score
I'm kind of new to the whole zombie movie genre. I just saw Dawn of the Dead (78) last year and loved it and before that I had seen Night of the Living Dead(68) which I also loved (forgot to put it on my list). Also saw From Dusk till Dawn which was pretty cool and the Dawn of the Dead remake which was surprisingly good. I thought it was going to be pretty bad because remakes usually suck but this one was really entertaining. I'll definitely check out some of those other ones. Thanks for the list!

Oh yeah, Shaun of the Dead I recently saw which was pretty hysterical. :big_grin: