Palisades club - Invisible Fozzie

grail

Reaction score
Re: invisble fozzie help

Originally posted by skidd00
Thanks grail! Tax dollars at work huh? Well kind of....unless you coinsider that half of my emails seem to vanish before reciept. What a fine system they run. Thanks for the help. One quick question, on the form where name is, was that the email address, or was it the actual name of the club memeber. Otherwise they would not know it was me. In other words how can they tell who is ordering it from the form.
Thanks
Skidd00
actually, mine just said "name" to begin with. i don't think i was the only one, i'm pretty sure i saw a couple people joke about it. basically, i think they match it to the address. i went through paypal, so i wrote:

Subject: 2 Invisible Spray Fozzie's
Note: This is for my Collector's Club purchase of 2 Invisible Spray Fozzie's. I am:

Michael Wickliff

my address goes here

grail42@hotmail.com

Thank you

-------------------

between telling them who i am, my address, and what my email address is in the "note" section, it should get rid of any doubt as to who it is. and it's coming from that same address for paypal, so that doesn't hurt either. if you aren't using paypal, i'd just make things as detailed as possible in a not with the form and MO.

hope that helps...
(did i steal that line from someone here?)

grail

Reaction score
er...i guess...what's your email address?

(i would like to point out that this is the LAST one i'm sending out. like i said last night, if they know it bounced...or if people complain about not getting it, then they will send the email again. Ken's already said they had enough for the club members, so while getting money in quickly is good, if it takes a couple of days, you'll still be okay. i wasn't going to send any more out, at all, but made an exception for skidd00 because i know the email filters where he is really are hyper-sensitive, and he said it removed the mail before he could read it. that was really the only reason. because i made one exception, without qualifying that, i am now making a second...but no more.

thank you)

Rugbylass

Reaction score
You're right- I shouldn't be asking you, I should be asking the club. Please accept my apologies- I'm only new here and incredibly impatient!

Struble

Reaction score
*sighs* I |also| did not receive this e-mail. Not at the e-mail I paypal'd from, nor the e-mail I asked them to send it to.

Sh.

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Rugbylass
You're right- I shouldn't be asking you, I should be asking the club. Please accept my apologies- I'm only new here and incredibly impatient!
no apologies necessary...and i hope you didn't take it personally...upon re-reading, what i posted can definately be seen as a bit harsh, and *I* apologize. what i might suggest is to try emailing club@palisadestoys.com and tell them what is going on. if all else fails, maybe they can send it to just you, so that it's not hit by a mail filter, or whatever. best thing i can say though is give it time...i mentioned it in another post, but some of the stuff that's out there is OLD. it takes time for email to cycle through some of these servers. i personally would wait until at least tomorrow night before going into "panic" mode. does it usually take that long? no. but can it? oh yeah...especially with some of these <expletive deleted> ISP's that think they can run a server properly...*grumble grumble*...ahem.

anyway, you'll get it, be patient. and if you don't get it...be persistant! heh...

Jimbo504

Reaction score
arrr, I still have not gotten the email either. If someone would be so kind as to forward it to me I would appreciate it. my email is:

Jimbo504@hotmail.com

Thanks

grail

Reaction score
jimbo - please see above. not to be rude, but as others have said, we REALLY need to put a stop to this

Rugbylass

Reaction score
Originally posted by grail

anyway, you'll get it, be patient. and if you don't get it...be persistant! heh...
Thanks for being so nice grail :smile: I certainly didn't take anything you said personally- you were a voice of reason within my Muppet obsessed brain! Brain says "Arrrrggghhhh Invisible Fozzie me want now! You no get e-mail... PANIC!" Voice of reason says "Calm down you daft woman" :big_grin:
Anyway, I've e-mailed the club address just to let them know that I haven't had the e-mail yet- hopefully they'll send it out to me soon.

grail

Reaction score
very cool...

and thanks to you, i think my new slogan has just become:

"If patience doesn't work, try persistence"

it's probably the coolest thing i've ever said...(which probably means someone else said it first)