Palisades club - Invisible Fozzie

Jimbo504

Reaction score
grail I emailed the club either yesterday or two days ago. I hadn't read all the posts on this thread yet, I just saw that people were posting there email addresses and requesting the email, and since I had not recieved a response from palisades yet, I just thought why not. Sorry.

Luke

Reaction score
Guys,

IMPORTANT NOTE

Please also be aware that just typing out your personal email address here in plain text will also mean it'll likely get picked up by spiders (evil deadly ones from Arachnophobia) which search the internet for this kind of thing and you'll likely begin to recieve spam from multiple sources once it gets passed around and sold off everywhere.

As stated - for anything to do with the club right now, you can email here. For anything else you can either have people email you via the 'Email' link underneath your posts, or if you really need to post your email address you can hide it by using the '@' button in the 'VB Code' section when you are typing a message and follow the pop up boxes.

Jackie

Reaction score
So was there an email to get an Invisible spray Fozzie yet?

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Originally posted by grail
*is mostly just basking in the goodness of his new "Greatest American Hero" avatar*
That's the Greatest American Hero? Man, I thought it was that wrestler that puts his hands up in a diamond shape for the crowd. The avatar size must be doing in an injustice. It looks like he has a goatee! Now that you've said it, I can barely make out the chest logo. Good thing you switch avatars so often. I'd hate to see you stuck with this one forever.

Jimbo504

Reaction score
Originally posted by Louis Kazagger

That's the Greatest American Hero? Man, I thought it was that wrestler that puts his hands up in a diamond shape for the crowd.
Diamond Dallas Page? Yeah, I guess I could see that with the way he is holding his hands.

Joggy

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly

Joggy. The shipping info should not be a suprise. It's no different than the Beaker figure. If you are unhappy we can work out a refund and get your stuff back from you. But this is not some hidden new thing. The Beaker (2 were 17.00) is the same as the Fozzie.
That's the whole thing. The Beaker came with the complete pack, making it all (VC Beaker, that weird Final Fantasy plush, other membership stuff and *perhaps* the secret surprise) a total of 40 dollars. How should I have known one figure would cost 32 dollars for us?

Like Luke said, I think you should have stated that in the entry (each figure costs $xx with $xx for shipping and handling). Maybe something to think about for the future.

I do not think I need a refund because I think my 40 dollars might have paid off (I was one of the first 500 members I think)... but it's just something to think about. I will definitely not join the Club next year, that's for sure.