What does your user name mean?

Xerus

Reaction score
A xerus is an African ground squirrel. I remember seeing this animal a lot in my alphabet books when I was a kid. But I can never seem to find a xerus in the encyclopedias or the regular animal books.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Cuz.... Im a Krazed Muppet..... Or at least I was told that in high school... so yeah... Krazed Muppet..... But really, I think deep down inside, we are all krased muppets

Rowbes

Reaction score
My name means:
HUGE LACK OF CREATIVITY!!!
because everyone calls me Rowbes in real life.

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
*speaks in monotone*

Hera is the name of my alter ego, who got her name from the Greek goddess of marriage.
Lirambar is supposed to be Elvish for "singer of doom", assuming I've translated it correctly.

anathema

Reaction score
'anathema' is a fairly obscure curse (actually, it's the formal term for excommunication) and as a username has the advantage that it's not that common so I can use it on most sites where I have to log in. I find that most people have no idea what it means - or even that it's a word: I've had at least one dumb eBayer conclude that I'm a girl named "Ana"...

Katzi428

Reaction score
My grandfather on my dad's side gave me the nickname "Katzi" The "428" is my birthday :smile:

zeldazipple

Reaction score
My name Zelda Zipple is the mane of the first puppet charecter I created.

DMETxix

Reaction score
Mine is actually a tribute to all my old nicknames I've used over the years.
If able, it is written in full caps and a hyphen: DMET-XIX

It would be pronounced as: Dee - Met - Nine - Teen
Though most people simply call me: Dee - Met

I fully realize it will look to some as if I simply chose a random bunch of letters and I might come across as a 'lamer', it was a deliberate choice and holds special meaning to me.

Besides, I tend to post intelligently, constructively, and am generally very nice to people, so that misconception is gone once people get to know me.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
My user name is like a funnier version of my first and last name. Like ryho...is Ryan which would be my first name.

ryan