Australia TV Puppetry Workshop

Aus Muppeteer

Reaction score
Oh thank you so much! I'm from Australia and this is just right up my alley. only problem is $$$ and time off University. ARRRGH. I live about 12 hours away from Sydney and so wish I could go to the workshop!! Oh well, I'll still send them an email and get some sort of info package anyway.

Thanks Bucko B!!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I'm also going to try and get some more info on this. It sounds great and I'd love to do it, im not exactly sure where it is though.

Aus Muppeteer

Reaction score
I sent you some more info. I actually emailed Gary Friedman, and he seems really nice and helpful. If you live in Sydney, then it'd be worth your while. Being 12hrs away seems really pointless, considering it goes for 8 weeks only on Wednesday nights.

If I lived in Sydney, I'd sell my soul to go!!!
:concern: Gonzo: ' Quick give me a pen, anyone, Fozzie, Scooter! I need a pen, I'd sell my soul for a pen! no wait, I've already got plans for that!

Good luck fellow Aust muppet fan!!!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I'm going to hopefully go to this, if they still have a place. It is expensive but its probably worth it. The main problem for me is that I dont live right in Sydney so it would be quite a trip home each night after 9pm. I'll have to find out exactly where waterloo is to find where the film school is because i dont think ive ever been there before.

Aus Muppeteer

Reaction score
:cry: sniff sniff, I emailed Gary and told him I was not able to make the workshop. I hope you're able to make it, Muppets from down under! I'm sure it'd be an interesting time! I'm hoping there are more opportunites that I can go to. There has to be!! Keep this thread updated with Australian puppetry stuff!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Is anyone planning on going to this? I'm down to go, just have to pay. I'm a bit nervous but very excited, havent done anything like this before. Would be great to see some fellow muppet/puppet fans there also.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
It starts tomorrow night. Hope to see someone from a muppet forum there but im not counting on it. Will let you know about it.