Muppets Season 1 releases Aug 9, 2005

minor muppetz

Reaction score
In your review, you said that brian hensons introductions were "Note" included. I am sure that you meant "Not" included.

P

Philip Kippel

Does the pitch reel have the ending with Kermit saying "What the h*ll was that" in tact?

I've heard that they cut that part out.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Philip Kippel said:
Does the pitch reel have the ending with Kermit saying "What the h*ll was that" in tact?

I've heard that they cut that part out.
It's not included

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
muppet_dk said:
Just got the set in the mail......

and it HAS the 1st SEASON OPENING on the episodes
You're kidding! I wonder why they would have shown clips from the second season opening on the trailer then? Maybe that was part of a bonus feature or something.

amiki chan

Reaction score
Remember I asked about exactly a month ago and everyone thought it would be included. Disney is screwing us over already. Please excuse my grammar or edit this but that is how I feel right now. :boo:

DaViD Boulet

Reaction score
I also seem to remember the "retrospective" being featured in one of the trailers...I think on the Muppet-Oz DVD...that's not on the Season 1 set either. Hmmm....

minor muppetz

Reaction score
am i correct in assuming that Ernie and bert are not edited from the Connie Stevens episode?

besides the replacement of the original logo and the end of the pitch reel, are there any other edits that you know of?

As for the secodn season opening being on a trailer, maybve disney wanted to surprise fans with the original opening. They kept saying that there were debates over whether or not it would be included, and every time there are updates involving the sets, there was no mention of which openign would be included. having the second season opening in a trailer could have been there as a tease (or maybe the promo was made before a final decision was made).

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
The first season opening is on there?!

Okay, I know we've been complaining that Kermit's "What the he** was that all about?" has been cut, but c'mon! This set will ROCK! I'd gladly give up 2 seconds to get other old stuff we've not seen since...the 70's!

(Good gosh I'm old!)

muppet_dk

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
am i correct in assuming that Ernie and bert are not edited from the Connie Stevens episode?
You are correct.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally Posted by minor muppetz
muppet_dk said:
You are correct.
SEE?! It's getting better and betterer!