Season 2 Boxset Petition!

SillyRed

Reaction score
Season 1 boxet is coming soon so let's buy it people!! Who wants a Season 2 Boxset already?! I want to see the episodes "Red's Club", "A Cave of One's Own", "Manny's Land of Carpets" and more released on DVD! Who's with Me?! :excited:

zeldazipple

Reaction score
I'm IN!!

SillyRed said:
Season 1 boxet is coming soon so let's buy it people!! Who wants a Season 2 Boxset already?! I want to see the episodes "Red's Club", "A Cave of One's Own", "Manny's Land of Carpets" and more released on DVD! Who's with Me?! :excited:
I know I'm defantly buying the season 1 box set when it comes out. I allready have ' Live By The Rule Of The Rock, ' and ' Where It all Began! ' I still have ' Where It All Began SE ' and ' Dance Your Cares Away 'still to get but I know WI'LL Have these way before season 1 comes out. ' Manny's Land Of Carpets ' is one of my fave episoades! That would be a real treat if that came to video. :excited:

Emosewa

Reaction score
Oh of course I'm buying! Depending on the price I might buy two. (One for my nephew who it seems has been going insane ever since I started showing him Fraggle Rock and Muppet Show dvds. ^_^)

G-MAN

Reaction score
I have the normal "Where It All Began" and "Dance Your Cares Away" I can't wait for Season 2, because "The Day The Music Died" was one of my favorite episodes growing up.

Gobo Fraggle

Reaction score
SillyRed said:
The best way to get season2-box-sets as soon as possible might not be another petition. The best way would be waiting for season1 and buying it.

I'm sure HIT will NOT release season 2 prior to season 1.
I'm sure no petition or whatever will change HITs opinion in this case.
But I'm sure $$$ will rise a season2-box`s chances immensely.

luvtosr

Reaction score
I agree, I have the three US dvds, the UK dble set and the European 3disc set, I have most of season one spread across them but I'm still buying to encourage continued production of the box sets.

I just hope it sends out a message to Columbia Tristar (released UK set) or Hit to start releasing the UK version cos I would really love to see all the Captain versions as they're the ones I remember from when I was growing up.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Another petition honestly will not make much difference. HIT is well aware of the demand now, and all they are waiting for is us, the fans, to uphold our end of the bargain and buy the box sets they put out.

As has been said previously, buying Season One is what will ensure Season Two. The revenue will speak for itself, and I personally can not wait for the sales of this upcoming first season to knock HIT's socks off.

Xela

Reaction score
I am so excited for the Season 1 box set...it comes out only a few days before my birthday, so I know I am going to get it! :excited: