Collector's Club Email Reply Turnaround

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Re: Paypal?

Originally posted by GWGumby
Pardon my ignorance on the issue, but how does one go about using Paypal to order through Palisades?

(I'm speaking as one who believes his wife may have a Paypal account, but has never used the method and doesn't really know how it works.)
Go to Paypal.com, sign in. From there, "Send Money". You will have a box at the top to enter an email address for the Payee, this will be club@palisadestoys.com. You then enter in the total amount, depending on what your buying, and its always a good idea to include in the note section, what youre buying, and a street address if your PayPal account address is a PO Box. If you go to www.palisadestoys.com and click "Collectors Club" there are details about signing up

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Wohoo! I got my club mail today! :smile:

I have a little theory, and want to see if perhaps this is what happened.

For those of you who received your Fozzie mail, had your membership kit shipped / arrived? I noticed the note in this club mail that "If you are getting this mail, then your membership kit has shipped out", and it makes me curious as to this. Maybe Palisades adds you to the list when they ship your kit out? I just found it to be an odd coincedence that Tony said that my membership kit shipped out, and less than 24 hours later I get a club email saying "If you get this email, then your kit shipped out".

So, does this hold any water, or is it just a funky coincedence?

incredeeble!

Reaction score
Originally posted by BigDumbWookiee
Wohoo! I got my club mail today! :smile:

I have a little theory, and want to see if perhaps this is what happened.
So, does this hold any water, or is it just a funky coincedence?
I think there could be some truth to that. I got the first email, but seeing as I live about as far away from MD as you can get in the US, that might explain why I got the first email, but not the package yet. Maybe it's coming soon! woohoo!

glad to see you got everything worked out BDW!

MikeHornPalisad

Reaction score
funky coincidence!

Tony coming to work with us has just gotten the backlog up to speed, so we were able to confidently state that all membership kits have been sent!

MH

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
I just have to add, Tony is doing a bang up job! I've received replies from him in less than 36, probably less than 24 hours of sending my emails. He's been really helpful and courteous, and has answered a lot of questions!

Keep up the great work!

ttrentham

Reaction score
funky coicidence. i've gotten both emails, but haven't gotten my package yet.

wong

Reaction score
I never got any of these e-mails and no package yet either. Still waiting patiently at the door. Please come soon it's cold outside

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Originally posted by wong
Please come soon it's cold outside
Wong, what kind of impression are you trying to give the forum about Canada, eh? :wink:

"Cold outside"? Where are you from in Canada? I mean, I know that in Alberta they had that freaky snow in July this year, but in my area we had the second hottest July on record, with temps in the 90's F nearly every day. All my neighbors igloos melted. :big_grin:

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by wong
I never got any of these e-mails and no package yet either. Still waiting patiently at the door. Please come soon it's cold outside
If you never got ANY of these emails, and have actually remembered to join the club in the first place, i would probably say you oughta email club@palisadestoys.com and just ask them to check your payment and details were recieved.