Ask Ken at Palisades

Slim

Reaction score
Sorry, I'm sitting here eating lunch and relaized I've missed a few posts...

this is the best place i can think to put this without opening a new thread (which i hate doing), but did anyone check out the daily bit on Palisades site today? they're showing off the back of the "Crash Helmet" Gonzo package...if you look at the credits, under "Special Thanks" there were four MC people who's names i recognized, and a couple others that i THINK are MC people among the names...as well as "Travis 'Sleepy' Allen" which i thought was pretty funny.

Yeah, we started the "special thanks" area on the packaging with the exclusives. We have put some MC people on there....so, whoever is really nice to me....and I mean extra special nice....not just "hey, Keith is cool", I'm talking buy me something...ya know....you just might get you're name added to this list. But, I can't guarentee anything!!! :big_grin:

And thanks for the good words about what we do with the blisters, boxes etc. It is a great idea to put everyone's name on the back that worked on the project. And...for people like me....it's just really cool to see my name on stuff!!!:cool:

Ok, lunch break is over...back to work (I'm working on the blisters for Muppets Series 3 by the way...)

Peace.

simon42

Reaction score
When are Series 3, 4, and 5 expected to arrive in stores. I can't find that info anywhere. Sorry if this has been discussed before . . .

GWGumby

Reaction score
Originally posted by simon42
When are Series 3, 4, and 5 expected to arrive in stores. I can't find that info anywhere. Sorry if this has been discussed before . . .
Hopefully when the FAQ (hint hint, you slackers!) is released there'll be a place to find this information. However, at the moment, Ken and Palisades are no longer offering "in store" or "on shelf" dates since they are never correct and only serve to disappoint people when the dates are not met.

However, I believe the goal is a new series every quarter of next year. Meaning Series 3 in within Jan-Mar, Series 4 within Apr-Jun, Series 5 within Jul-Sep.

Originally series 3 was due by the end of the year, but it and series two got pushed back supposedly to allow more time on the shelf for the first series to find an audience and allow the stores themselves to guage the popularity of the line so they could decide whether to continue ordering the upcoming series.

In between the regular series, there will also be releases of Mega-Muppets and PVCs and possibly one other thing that Palisades has yet to announce.

Again, correct me if I am wrong anyone?

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Maybie Slim should have started a new thread and called it 'Hey, let's all suck up to Keith'.

Pschtyckque

Reaction score
LOL

As a fellow designer, I know how much fun it is to get your name on stuff. Nice feeling of accomplishment.

Slim

Reaction score
Pschtyckque...

THAT'S WHAT I"M TALKIN BOUT!!!!

Graphic Designers in the Hiz-ouse!!!

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Keith, did you REALLY just say Hiz-ouse? Okay, I gotta go...

Don't suck up to Keith. You're just encouraging him. *sigh* It's all fine and good, but you don't have to work with him...