NEW! R2 FR DVD : "Let The Music Play"

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Thats strange that they have Dance Your Cares away also listed on the same date for 5.99, but the new one is rrp 12.99?? maybe there will be more on it??

luvtosr

Reaction score
It's odd as well that the one that they have a pic of says 'animated' series, the cover is of the animated version but the episodes are from the puppet series, the same ones that are on the US dvd.

I know that some people class puppets as animation but you'd have thought that the cover would be one of those done with posers unless, for some reason they wanted to make a deal of the fact that there's an animated episode on it too, that's providing the special features are the same as the US version.

Frags

Reaction score
Yay for me! And all the other UK Rockers too, of course. I saw that on Amazin and trundled over here to see if anyone else could confirm it. So yay! Though, like you lot, when I searched play.com, I was slightly confused about the cover - I mean the 2004 DVD was called 'The Puppet thingumebob' (not exact quote) and had the puppets on the cover. Hmm. Oh - and the 2004 DVD also had the UK versions, so I don't see why this new DVD would have American - I hope they're the UK version anyway - with all due respect to Gerry Parkes, obviously.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Update

I have some good news and bad news:

The good news is the DVD are using UK verisons :excited: but the bad news is it's the same epsidoes used on 2-disc CTHE prints. The epsidoes are : "Capture The Moon" & "Booberock" :frown: . Also the cover art also says "Vol 1" on the front aswell - let hope HIT uses new ones next time.

for the full info click here

luvtosr

Reaction score
You'd think they'd let us know what, if any extras there are, I mean, if the extras were good enough then I might buy it anyway.

They should have thought this out better, done a little research and put different episodes on (and more than just two - stingy!). It could hurt sales and possibly hurt our chances of other releases, though I hope not. :mad:

Frags

Reaction score
Just a thought - but isn't that a waste of a DVD - I mean, only two episodes - and they're episodes that the R2 people got with the 12-ep DVD. I mean I think it's general agreement in the Fraggle-Fan World that those who have R2 brought the 12-episode DVD - so who among us is going to buy a DVD of 2 episodes that we already have? I'm all disappointed now.