Lethal Muppet 1: When Twist Ties Attack

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Am I alone in thinking that the twist ties (the clear ones, not the black ones) are just a little too strong? I was opening a Kermit today, and the plastic came off the twist tie, and broke a piece of metal off in the tip of my finger while I was trying to untwist it. These things seem like industrial grade ties! I was able to pry it out with a knife and tweezer, but overall the experience wasn't pleasant. Not to mention poor Kermy needs to be thoroughly sanitized now, after receiving an action figure scale blood bath.... I finally resorted to cutting the twist tie with some wire cutters.

I understand the need for ties, but would it be possible to consider a less lethal variety? :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about that - i think the twist tie came out of it worse than you though. This may be a job for Dr Bob and Nurse Janice ! ;-)

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Just when you thought it was safe to dip back into collectibles :wink:

- Billy :cool:

Jimbo504

Reaction score
I also drew some blood opening my Bunsen. Although mine was on the black ones. I love how they match the black ones with the black paint on the figs so you can't see them at all. It tore right through the skin on my poor thumb.

DigitalBohemian

Reaction score
Ugh. Seriously. I chipped a part of my tooth using my mouth to pull the **** thing off cuz I couldn't. I mean dammmn. Am I THAT stupid?

Luke

Reaction score
Are anyone else thinking "Possible Lawsuit", "Bribes" and "Free Figures" *Wink Wink*

Just kiddin ..... :stick_out_tongue:

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
I'm saving all my twist ties and I'm going to use them to secure my chimney cap. :wink: