Big Brother 6

HPDJ

Reaction score
Hi, you Americans probably don't know what I'm on about but whon do the brits think should win BB6?

I want Kemal to win.

mattyboy

Reaction score
Kemal is cool but i love Makosi - she's hilarious when she pairs up with him. Crybaby Craig and Devilo Derek are driving me crazy. Sam and Saskia are fake and whose Vanessa??? Sorry - but everyone I know is talking about it and I can't help but voice my opinion, lol.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Kamal should not win at all. He is irritating and stereotypical and gives out a false impression about homosexuals. Was amazingly gutted that Mary was evicted, could have killed Craig for staying instead of her!

Right now, everyone in there is acting really false and irritating the life out of me. This year, the housemates are the worst ever. I used to think of myself as a huge, amazingly massive Big Brother fan- but this year everyone irritates me. I think it's Vanessa to win, if you ask me.

HPDJ

Reaction score
TuttertheMouse said:
He is irritating and stereotypical and gives out a false impression about homosexuals...This year, the housemates are the worst ever.
A-What is the impression of homosexuals? Are you a homosexual? (NO OFFENCE!)
B-Suerly they aren't as bad as the BB5 lot, thinking of Kitten makes me want to spew!

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
HPDJ said:
Are you a homosexual? (NO OFFENCE!)
[btw, yes]
I thought Kitten was ace, but apparently the rest of the world don't think so. Lol. Seriously, Kamal is just feeding coal to the fire; just the fact he trots around in high heels and makes it seem normal..... I don't know. We're not like that. I don't know...it's something about him. Anyway, Mary's gone.

Vanessa to win

HPDJ

Reaction score
Eviction!

Lesley is out. Sam will leave next!