How's the weather where you are?

Ziffel

Reaction score
Well we were both off today so didn't get to see her. She's off tomorrow too so Friday's the next time I see my lovely one. :smile:

Good she has two days off though, in case she is still feeling under the weather. But I sure miss her.

Yeah you're right, just keep doing what makes her the happiest. Again with the tricky part being careful not to do too much in a short time. Like she loves dogs and I bought her a nice book on dogs with a beautiful one on the cover. That made her real happy (she hugged the book, heh). But she also had a little bit of a stressed look on her face about me spending that money for her. And likewise as I've said if she feels I've sacrificed too much of my break times to be with her and help her with her job. So again, I guess it's keep on doing things in balance that make her happiest.

And I'll tell you one thing. As much as my heart longs for her, it is still an enormous pleasure and satisfaction to me to sacrifice for a sweet wonderful person like her. So even if she never ends up dating me, I wouldn't ever look back and say to myself, "Well I guess I did so much for her for nothing." No. Either way, it is well worth it.

Thanks again Skye. :smile:

Oh yeah, the weather. Well I did mention in this post that she may still be feeling under the weather, heh heh. But as to the real weather, it was 50 and a strong biting wind. I didn't take a walk today. The wind was just a little too excessive. I really hate the wind. I think it blows, heh!

Ziffel

Reaction score
I got shocking news today from a friend of hers. She got engaged on February 14th. I know she has had an on again off again relationship with a boyfriend that has been real rocky, but she hasn't mentioned him in a long time. So here she's not only with him but now gonna marry him.
I'm pretty confused. I don't know why she wouldn't have told me this. Maybe to not make me sad. But obviously I would find out eventually. And why give me good signs and feedback when I do all these things for her and slip in romantic lines. Like the other day when I even gave her a note that said I L Y and she giggles happily and says, "I love you too."
I feel very embarrassed, hurt, stupid, inferior, and confused. I thank you again Skye for all your wonderful replies to me regarding this. And thank you everyone who read and listened.

I'll still be a friend with her at work. Although I'm not sure just how good freinds we really were after all if she doesn't bother to mention she got engaged a few weeks ago. I still think highly of her as a person. But obviously any friendship with her will now be reduced to 100% platonic and I won't go out of my way to seek her out anymore. I may try to avoid her completely tomorrow though, as I am still in shock and trying to sort this all out in my mind.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Kinda nice outside. Supposed to fricken snow, but it looks nice now.

Daniel

Skye

Reaction score
I got shocking news today from a friend of hers. She got engaged on February 14th. I know she has had an on again off again relationship with a boyfriend that has been real rocky, but she hasn't mentioned him in a long time. So here she's not only with him but now gonna marry him.
I'm pretty confused. I don't know why she wouldn't have told me this. Maybe to not make me sad. But obviously I would find out eventually. And why give me good signs and feedback when I do all these things for her and slip in romantic lines. Like the other day when I even gave her a note that said I L Y and she giggles happily and says, "I love you too."
I feel very embarrassed, hurt, stupid, inferior, and confused. I thank you again Skye for all your wonderful replies to me regarding this. And thank you everyone who read and listened.

I'll still be a friend with her at work. Although I'm not sure just how good freinds we really were after all if she doesn't bother to mention she got engaged a few weeks ago. I still think highly of her as a person. But obviously any friendship with her will now be reduced to 100% platonic and I won't go out of my way to seek her out anymore. I may try to avoid her completely tomorrow though, as I am still in shock and trying to sort this all out in my mind.
Oh Ziffel. I am so, so sorry. What truly shocking news. I'm sorry this happened. And I'm very sorry she wasn't just straightforward and honest with you about everything. As her friend, you're absolutely right, you deserve that.

I hope you will be able to work out your feelings and face her soon. But just be sure you are ready when you do try to talk to her again. It is always important to get the full story whenever you can.

Try to stay strong. And know your MC buddies are always around if you need us! :smile:

Let's see... for the weather today, the sun was shining brightly and beautifully. But the wind was freezing. Like Daniel's always saying... that's such a weird contrast, lol.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Ziffel. I don't know if I'm any help. but you might want to explain how your feeling with out coming across as accusing or confrontational. But I guess the best thing I can say is to give it time. Give the sort of rocky spot in your friend ship at the moment the time it needs to heal. But it's good that you still respect her.

Kind of windy.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Oh Ziffel, I'm so sorry to hear about that. I send you hugs.

As for the weather here, man, I don't even want to talk about it. It's below zero again! I can't believe it's March and it's below zero! I hear it's going to warm into the 40's next week so I'm really hoping that actually happens!

Teheheman

Reaction score
It's fricken snowing and they're talking about 15" by tomorrow evening. So, yeah, how fun is that?

Daniel