Looking for Emmit Otter unedited

hal

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for an unedited copy of Emmit Otters Jug Band Christmas on DVD. If anyone has this, Please tell me. :big_grin:

hal

Reaction score
Are you sure it has all of these scenes?

When talking to Gretchen Fox, Ma Otter tells her "I would really appreciate it if you'd...fall off the dock." This part is edited out.

When Ma and Emmett are rowing home in the boat some dialogue is cut before the "ain't no hole in the washtub" song. Ma says, "Oh there ain't no hole in the washtub, that's your basic keeping warm while you're rowing home song." Emmett says. "I'm rowing, where's the singing?" This part is completely removed.

Originally, after the hedgehog finishes mangling "Barbecue", Harrison Fox says to the stage manager, "Better get ready. We're off to a shaky start." (I don't remember the exact line, but that's close.) Then it fades to black, fading up on Fox finding the jug band in the alley (suggesting a passage of time).
Second, the DVD version cuts Kermit's final narration in Doc Bullfrog's restaurant.

KermiClown

Reaction score
My DVD of Emmet Otter does indeed have all of the aforementioned scenes. I made the DVD myself from a video tape I have of Emmet Otter when it originally appeared on HBO many, many years ago. It is indeed the true, unedited version.

KermiClown

Reaction score
Yes, it is a Region 1 DVD playable on US DVD players.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
I Have The Ultimite Unedited Christmas Toy And Emmitt Otter Dvd

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
So is it okay that I can trade the unedited Emmet Otter DVD for my Labyrinth DVD? Should I send the Labyrinth DVD by mail?