Fraggle Rock Season 1 arrives September 6

Kermieuk

Reaction score
What does everyone think of the cover art? I think it's a nice eye catching colorful cover, but Wembley looks too small compared to the others, hopefully this will be changed. It would be really nice if ALL NEW Fraggle poses and photos were taken for such a deluxe collectors edition set??

Chris

nothingshocking

Reaction score
I like the cover art, it's colorful and not too busy. I'm excited about the special features too. I wonder what else will be included that they haven't announced! :excited:

-Colleen

baby sinclair

Reaction score
I think that beautiful art work would problably make people who've never seen it think about taking it home with them. :excited: Very nice work.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I agree with baby sinclair, really nice, eye-catching cover art. :smile: Nice to see other pictures of Wembley than that one publicity photo I see everywhere!

Gobo Fraggle

Reaction score
I pre-ordered it today!! wooo-haaa!

I agree with Kermieuk, Wembley is way too small..I do not like the Cover-Art-work at all, hopefully this is just for promotion and will be changed for the box set...

MJTaylor

Reaction score
All I've read about this DVD set sounds great. I do believe they are hoping to bring it out in Australia, so if and when they do I will certainly buy it. It will remind me of some of the best days of my life.

Drtooth

Reaction score
This sounds absolutely wonderful. I'm sure most of us were just clamoring for the episodes on DVD period. But what is this "recreation of Jim's Fraggle Rock Notebook?" Sounds interresting.