Happy Birthday Luke and bw0000

Chilly Down

Reaction score
(blows on party favor)

Happy birthday, Luke! Hope it was a good one, buddy!

BW, I've never actually talked to you before, but...ah, what the heck. Happy birthday, anyway. :smile:

grail

Reaction score
hey Chilly...are you the same guy who was running wbs.net?

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Gentlemen. I hope it was pleasant for both of you. :smile:

-Matt

Luke

Reaction score
Thanks Phillip, Grail, Nate, Cory, Supertulip, Emmy, Chris, Billy, Bluedreamer, Tom, Matt for the fab messages on the forum. Also thanks to others who sent me birthday emails and e-cards. All your cool birthday wishes are much appreciated indeed and made a great day even better.

Sorry to split from the 24 gang over here but it was getting pretty crowded and i was getting tired of the 'Muppet Babies' marathons you guys were holding nightly. Someone will have to clean out the senior members washroom later - i think we left Cory tied to the animatronically well spanked Heidi Klum.

Anyway, it was a lovely, sunny and hot day. Both Muppety and Simpsonic present wise - The Muppet Show is also now the ringtone on my new cellphone so i can annoy the heck outa people in crowded places. Much partying was done, food eaten, and a potential house fire narrowly avoided - there were plenty of Muffins on the menu too ! :wink:

Happy Birthday also to BW000 - hope you had a great day !

Jackie

Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE!!

For you I have a lifesize penguin standup for your room. :wink:

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Grail,

Nope. Sorry, dude -- I have no idea who that other Chilly is. I just checked the site out of curiousity, but there was not much information there. What was wbs.net a site for before it (apparently) closed down?

Weird. I always thought I was the only Chilly. Apparently I have a crazed doppleganger running around out there...or maybe I'm the crazed doppleganger! ;-)

(And believe it or not, I'm walking on air, too! I never thought it could feel so good...)

grail

Reaction score
Re: Grail,

Originally posted by Chilly Down
Nope. Sorry, dude -- I have no idea who that other Chilly is. I just checked the site out of curiousity, but there was not much information there. What was wbs.net a site for before it (apparently) closed down?

Weird. I always thought I was the only Chilly. Apparently I have a crazed doppleganger running around out there...or maybe I'm the crazed doppleganger! ;-)

(And believe it or not, I'm walking on air, too! I never thought it could feel so good...)
just curious...

several years ago, wbs was a GREAT chat system. it was all web-based, and there were some awesome folks there. it went under about four years ago. then a couple months ago, someone started it back up as a message board, until they could put chats up. looks like it was too popular for it's own good.

scott

Reaction score
Hope you had a great birthday Luke. Do share on these muppety and simpsonic gifts!