Muppets Big Brother

BEAR

Reaction score
:rolleyes: Alright, Ritzo!! high five, okay? (puts hand up)

Ah, too bad about weirdo man.

HPDJ

Reaction score
:smile:: I want to say something in defense of Gonzo! Here you are, insulting the guy behind his back like there's no tommorow! He's just got certain qualities that are different to us, that's all...oh, OK he's weird!

Beauregard

Reaction score
*rolls up sleaves*

Alright, as the only woman in the house, I am now officially in chage of you weirdos. Pepe, you scrub the floor. Sam, put your feet up. Rowlf, can you get to peeling ad scrubbing potatoes. Kermit, dusting.

BEAR

Reaction score
HPDJ said:
:smile:: I want to say something in defense of Gonzo! Here you are, insulting the guy behind his back like there's no tommorow! He's just got certain qualities that are different to us, that's all...oh, OK he's weird!
:rolleyes: Umm...we are not insulting Gonzo, okay. I like hcim. Jou a little sensitive, Froggy. Relaaaax.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Umm, sure I'll peel potatoes...although shouldn't the father boss the daughter...oh yeah, we're done with the wedding assignment now. I keep forgetting.

That Announcer

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
*rolls up sleaves*

Alright, as the only woman in the house, I am now officially in chage of you weirdos. Pepe, you scrub the floor. Sam, put your feet up. Rowlf, can you get to peeling ad scrubbing potatoes. Kermit, dusting.
Put my feet up? My feet are never down! I'm always hygienic, and I make sure that... whoops, my feet are down. Someone get me a footstool!

BEAR

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
*rolls up sleaves*

:rolleyes: Scrub de floorr?! As a Latin Amerrican citizen I hef never been moore insulted in my entire life! Well, dere was dat one time... dat Ashanti es a sweet girl, but she really should not be making movies, okay. Hehehehe!!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well shove over, dad, and let a woman get to the sink. *starts scrubbing vegies for lunch*

HPDJ

Reaction score
:smile:: Emily there are other women here too! You forgot Janice! (Ooc-tutterthemouse is at the Live 8 concert so he can't reach a computer!) Hang on, Gonzo took the feather duster with him...hmmm!

HPDJ

Reaction score
This is Big Brother. This weeks task is called "Superheros". Housemates must act as superheros and invent-
a name
a costume
an archenemy
a motto
a special power
a superhero pose
a theme tune

It must be comleted by Thursday (GMT).