Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

Erine81981

Reaction score
Does anyone have the song from the band "Step That Step." Sawyer Brown.

AnneBoleyn14

Reaction score
Twice Charmed

I was wondering if Anyone happens to have the Twice Charmed soundtrack and is willing to email me the songs.

Red Fraggle

Reaction score
Dus anyone have any songs from Southpark christmas, Mr Hankey's Christmas Classics? Im specifically looking for Merry ************ Christmas, I have "Christmas time in **** and Eric Cartmas singing O holy night if anyone wants as well as about 50 more christmas calssics and some Dr demento christmas songs. if anyone si interested i can psot a lsit of my holiday music collection wich is quickly growing right now.

Frogster

Reaction score
I've got "Bohemian Rhapsody" so just email me at lucasbervin@yahoo.com if you'd like it.

Also, I know this isn't Muppets-related, but I'm looking for The Simpsons' 12 Days of Christmas. They did it as their couch gag the other night, and I'd like to get it if it's possible. Thanks.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Just throwin this out there I have a very large collection of TV Theme songs (i'm talkin multiple hundreds), so I can't guarantee it'd have all your favorites, but if you'd like me to send you what i have, give me your email or send me a pm

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Just throwin this out there I have a very large collection of TV Theme songs (i'm talkin multiple hundreds), so I can't guarantee it'd have all your favorites, but if you'd like me to send you what i have, give me your email or send me a pm
By some chance you have Shipbooi from Family Guy, I don't know why but I enjoyed that.

anyone have any random soundtracks
like weekend at bernies 2?
I have..
Nightmare Before Christmas
Sweeny Tood
Beetlejuice
Muppet Christmas Carol
Disney's Mulan
Disney's Lion King

That's about it.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Here are some others that i'm looking for.

Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf (Three Little Pigs)
He's A Tramp (Lady and the Tramp)
The Siamese Cats Song (Lady and the Tramp)
I Just Can't Wait To Be King (Lion King)
Balled of Davy Crockett
Say The Word (Kim Possible Theme)
The Naked Mole Rap (Kim Possible)
Even Stevens Theme (Disney Channel Hits 1)
Dancin' (A Catchy Rhythme)

basketpusherkyle@yahoo.com
Sorry for double posting.

But are you still looking for "I Just Can't Wait to be King" from the Lion King. I can send that one you're way if you are Erine81981

Also I have one more request that just pop in my head, it's probably a long shot but does anyone have that one song from "Cartoon All Stars to the Rescue" it's like "A million different ways to say No" or something. It's sung by many character voice actors. Thanks

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Very long shot I know, but does ANYBODY have John Gregory's instrumental version of "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus"? I've been looking for it for years - Excite doesn't have it, nobody's used it on YouTube (or either they have and it got removed), and I simply cannot find anywhere... does anyone here have it?