Kermit's Swamp Years Fan Reviews

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
Can you have a NO Kermit? As if you left before it finished?

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Sunshineboz
Can you have a NO Kermit? As if you left before it finished?
No it deserves a partial Kermit. I mean there were some moments that I opened my eyes for a split second in hopes that they would follow up on this magical moment. :smile:

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie

No it deserves a partial Kermit. I mean there were some moments that I opened my eyes for a split second in hopes that they would follow up on this magical moment. :smile:
Ah, Jackie write backie!

Joseph

Reaction score

LOL! I think that's the lowest I could go ! :smile:

Honestly though, that was the worst pile of nothing the Muppets ever made. They seriously could have done a lot better and I think it's best we let them know that NOW before it's really too late :smile:

They can only go up from here. I don't think that they could create anything worse than KSY.

Joseph

Reaction score
Originally posted by Ernie101
I think it was great giving us an inside view on kermits younger years i think.Its been on the top of everyones minds and after geting the great gonzo origin we just couldnt wait for kermit! I think overall 4 kermits for this movie whitch will be memorbal in the future.
The movie might have actually been good if it gave us an insight on kermits younger years. Instead most of the movie revolved around the stupid adventure and had little to do with the swamp.

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Sunshineboz

Ah, Jackie write backie!
When my name is in a post, i try to acknowledge that i read it. LOL!

Beauregard

Reaction score

Honestly though, that was the worst pile of nothing the Muppets ever made. They seriously could have done a lot better and I think it's best we let them know that NOW before it's really too late :smile:
If these films are terible then why does everybody complain when I sugest that Disney makes some more?