Your Thoughts: Breakfast with Bear

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the regular BITBBH show still comes on?

Probably just the DVD's now (which I might have to pick up for my future kids). I wonder why Disney isn't putting as much effort into this awesome Preschool show as they are The Muppets?

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
KermieBaby47 said:
Does anyone know if the regular BITBBH show still comes on?

Probably just the DVD's now (which I might have to pick up for my future kids). I wonder why Disney isn't putting as much effort into this awesome Preschool show as they are The Muppets?
yeah they still show it on Disney channel on weekend ONLY at 6:30am tho! :wink:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Oh cool, thanks!

I'll hafta set up a timer, at least I'll have 1 episode a week. Better than nothing.

GmaRJM

Reaction score
Breakfast with Bear

My great grandson, Korben, is 4 years old and handicapped. He is on 24-hour oxygen and is striving desperately to catch up to being 4. Right now, he operates on about 3, but keeps up with the older cousins in every way. There has been times he has woken up in the morning and ran to the window to see if Bear was coming to his house. He has even learned to eat banana, blueberry pancakes so he can have them with Bear (and his diet is extremely limited - due to have been on stomach feed for most of his first 2 years). Bear going to these homes is the greatest this - but, then, I may be Bear's biggest and oldest fan at 65 years of age. I love the whole thing with Bear. . .it is ingenius and should never go off the air. We will continue to watch Bear even if it is in rerun. . .never can get too much of Bear. Korben has a few videos of Bear and he knows most of them line for line as they are spoken. But, the idea of Bear coming to see him. . .brings him to the window every once in the while.

Thanks for Bear

Jean

superfan

Reaction score
:cry:
Oh my, that was very touching. You're so lucky to witness those little miracles that so many of us take for granted. Sounds like the little one's a real trooper. Amazing what kids can do.