More Time-Live Muppet Show DVD's will arrive in September

MuppetVison

Reaction score
Any chance of my favorite episode w/ Lisa Minnelli (spelling?) will be made on Video or DVD soon?

It's episode 86 according to Kermitage website.

I know I asked this before but now I have more info!!!!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I saw the columbia ones in Target couple days back (9.99!!!) !!! I want one SOOOOO bad (Mark Hammil, the most).

You see, I don't really trust Time-life or any other video club for that matter, so I'm going to have to live vicariously through Columbia ones.

And sorry! I'm in a weird mood, so I'm using all these !!!!!!!!!! in all my posts lately!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!----DANG IT!!!!

scarecroe

Reaction score

MuppetVison

Reaction score
o sorry, I ment like in store. I'm not a fan of online shopping. I'll do it if I havee to though.

Lunatic Daring

Reaction score
Originally posted by towels
Ummmm....whenever the intro came on and he said "Hi, I'm Brian Henson," I automatically replied "Hi Brian" every time
Wow, and I thought it was just me! Stands to reason that a whole lot of Muppet fans were greeting Brian in the comfort of their own homes...if only he knew.:stick_out_tongue:
(Actually, maybe he does know and that's why he stepped down from his Henson post..the pressure, my god the pressure!!!!)

Lu775

Reaction score
whenever the intro came on and he said "Hi, I'm Brian Henson," I automatically replied "Hi Brian" every time
Lol, too funny, so did I! (Lunatic Daring can vouch for me) :smile:

Walker Boh

Reaction score
Re: Forgive if this question has already been asked

Originally posted by Zack the Dog
well anyways, on the Columbia DVD do they have the Muppet moments that the Time Life one's have and everything?
Yes.

Originally posted by grail
i don't think it's competition, columbia's releasing the SAME discs...the only difference i've heard of is the captioning and the fact that it'll have a different logo (columbia's, not time-life's).
The Columbia DVDs don't have captions or subtitles either (despite what press releases and sites like Amazon say). Grrrr. :mad:

Stulz

Reaction score
TvshowsonDVD.com anouncement

This Came from TVShowsonDVD.com:

---------------------------------------------------------------------
More Muppet Info 9/18/2002
We have gotten further details about the five new volumes of "The Best of The Muppet Show" DVDs from Time/Life. Volumes #11 - 15 now look like they will ship to consumers in early October. Price is the same as the previous volumes: $24.99 each. The availability of a discounted package deal for all five is still to be determined, but it looks like it will happen.

The content of the DVDs has been confirmed to be identical to the same-numbered volumes that have been available on VHS. The 3 programs on each disc will feature these guest stars:

* Volume #11: Roy Rogers & Dale Evans, Kenny Rogers, and Mac Davis
* Volume #12: Liberace, Rita Moreno, and Lynda Carter
* Volume #13: Tony Randall, Beverly Sills, and Pearl Bailey
* Volume #14: Liza Minnelli, Madeline Kahn, and Mummenschanz
* Volume #15: Señor Wences, Lola Falana, and Juliet Prowse

Additional content exclusive to the DVDs should be there as well, but the details of that content hasn't been announced yet.

Just as soon as production runs are confirmed for all of these (some are in production right now, others are awaiting availability of the pressing facilities), details for all five new volumes will appear at www.timelife.com (where they will be sold exclusively for at least a year.)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Looks as if Peopel who were expectiong 11-15 to be released from Colubia soon will have to wait a bit.... and for the rest of us who are waiting for 16-20 even longer!!!

oh well...