Show me your world

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Not on AOL or really most e-mails because the text field isn't set up to create hyperlinks. You'd have to have an e-mail account that you can set to read and understand HTML, but I don't know of any. Then again, there's the chance that your e-mail can be set up like that, you just gotta' search for it.

These text fields have a complete understanding of HTML and we could easily put pictures right in the posts as an example by using what's called img tags, but we don't do that in respect to MC's rules for not slowing down the server.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ohhh, what a pretty kitty Vic! I love cats, I have a cat who is about 12 years old and she still acts like a kitten most of the time! I'll try and post a pic of her later and I also hope to post a pic of me and a cool new Muppet shirt I just bought!

ceecee

Reaction score
Vic, your cat looks a lot like mine! His name is Milo and he has a little bit of white on his chest and tummy.

Ziffel

Reaction score
My brother emailed me a new picture of my niece, Abby. She's almost seven months now. Sorry it's so small. I kept trying to enlarge and save it, zoom in and save it, etc. but it keeps showing this tiny size picture. At least it's still cute, though. :smile:

Abby

superfan

Reaction score
Um since I have no pic of myself or surroundings...

5 foot 9
Long brown hair
brown eyes
nice smile (my best attribute, I think)

*currently wearing a dark red t-shirt, and green khakis, sitting in our smallest room in the house, computer in front of me, pull out couch to my left and entertainment center behind me that houses daughter's videos and my Muppet and Smurf collectables.

Ziffel

Reaction score
Thanks for the picture, Gonzo. Always great to put a face with another fellow member here. And superfan, I knew an Amy when I was a kid. She lived nearby and had brown hair and eyes. Also, thanks for the nice comment about my niece. And oh yeah she gets spoiled rotten, but I am hardly the only one in our family who does so! Bet this Christmas she gets TONS of stuff (even though since she'll only be 9 months she will hardly be able to really enjoy most of it! :smile: ).