Mirrormask has a release date!!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Hey you guys, I was just checking out movie trailers on SonyPictures.com, and I checked the Mirrormask site, as I do at least once a week to see if it has a release date yet.

Well, lo and behold; Mirrormask comes out in theatres 9/30/05.

Here's the link to the official site: http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/mirrormask/index.html
If you click "Previews and Clips" on the left, you can even watch a new trailer!

Thought you ought to know. :wink: I don't know about you, but I'm excited!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Can't wait to see it.Twas looking at that site last night before bed,the trailer is amazing.Barnes & Noble also has a book for MirrorMask;illustrated with pics of the movie,storyboard illustrations for each scene & the movie dialog.:zany:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Oh really? I'll have to try and find this book. I can't wait for the movie!
Is your picture from the book?

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Oh really? I'll have to try and find this book. I can't wait for the movie!
Is your picture from the book?
I found the pic online.Just did a search.

That Announcer

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
Can't wait to see it.Twas looking at that site last night before bed,the trailer is amazing.Barnes & Noble also has a book for MirrorMask;illustrated with pics of the movie,storyboard illustrations for each scene & the movie dialog.:zany:
Great, I'm heading up to Vermont (where there's a B&N) next Sunday, I'll pick up a copy!

cabbageheat

Reaction score
Mirrormask clip. . .oh boy.

Saw a 2 minute clip of MirrorMask yesterday, and well, to be honest it looked cheesy to me, not sure at all about this pic. The Henson company is a little behind with CG work or something, it looked like someone produced it out of film school. I wasn't impressed with the design of some of the creatures or robots, or whatever they were.

I don't know, I never even heard of the film until seeing these boards. But regardless, it doesn't look all that great. However, only time will tell, and I admit, it was only 2 minutes of an hour plus film, so it is only a bit to go on. However, I can't help but see/feel a bit of "cheese" when it comes to this film, the poster work, and concept work I've seen just looks second rate.

Oh well, I guess we'll all find out soon.