Paul Winchell dies June 25, 2005

Erine81981

Reaction score
I have both the PPS and DDFM DVD and I'll always remember him from those and Goober which I got to see last year on Boomerang. I love that channel and Tigger too. I loved the song that someone posted. That was always the song I sung when I would bouce around the yard. Piglet I loved his "Oh ddd-dear dear dear..." which he would do when something bad happened. We'll all miss the talented Paul and John.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
R.I.P. Paul

Awwww that's so sad. I really liked him he brought to live to maney wonderful charecters encluding one of my child hood faves Fleegle From The Banana Splits.
You'll be greatly missed Pual. :cry:

FshyFshyFshy

Reaction score
Oh my goodness! I'm a HUGE Disney fan and I had not even heard about this! How sad! :cry: Thanks for sharing the link!

Censored

Reaction score
Xerus said:
And he was Revs in Wheelie and the Chopper Bunch.

I'm glad someone else remembered this one. Wheelie and The Chopper Bunch was a short lived (and in my opinion, underrated) HB cartoon from the early 70's. Paul Wichell's characters of Revs, the tongue-tied three wheeled motor bike was one of my favorite characters.

LadyHyde

Reaction score
Can't believe that no one mentioned an episode of "The Brady Bunch" he was on as hippie director Skip Farnum who wanted a realistic family for a laundry detergent commercial...except the Bradys went a little too overboard and it drove him nuts.