Have you watched Muppets Wizard of Oz again?

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
i just noticed it's been more then month and i have not watched the MWoO since i taped it Fri may 20th

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Oh really? I've watched it 3 times in all, I think. Then again, I enjoyed it more than most.

rexcrk

Reaction score
I've only watched it twice. I don't plan on watching it again until I get the DVD 'cause I just don't like watching tapes on my 20-year-old VCR.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I've watched it 4 times total.

Once the first night, again the next day, the next Friday (with my brothers), and again some other time, I think on a lazy Sunday.

I liked it! Yeah, coulda been better, but I'm hoping the DVD will wow us with that extra 20 minutes of footage. :wink:

HPDJ

Reaction score
Here in Britain, we haven't seen it at all!!!!!!!!!

King Prawn

Reaction score
Well i've watched it a total of 8 times

It's been a very wierd experiance watching Mwoo at first I loved it, the first time you see anything Muppets you like it. The 2nd and 3rd time i began to not like it as much but this is the kind of film where the more you watch the more you'll get to like it.

There were many little scenes which i didn't realise where in the film until after watching it a few times. Like the first time I had totally missed Piggy pinching Kermit's behind.

All in all i suggest you watch it again if you've only seen it once or twice
it's after you've seen the film once that you really get to enjoy it

Although it's nowhere near as good as oh lets say The Muppet Movie

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I forgot to tape it, so I haven't seen it since May 20th. I can't wait to get the DVD so I can watch it again. But let me tell you, season 1 of The Muppet Show gets priority.

amiki chan

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
But let me tell you, season 1 of The Muppet Show gets priority.
I heard that. I will watch MWoO when the library gets in a copy. I'll probably get a little more out of it a second time without having to wade through stupid commercial breaks :mad: That seems to ruin tv a lot for me.
And kinda OT but I did rewatch A Verry Merry Muppet Christmas and contrary to my previous statment of "It Sucked" I have to change my opinion of it.
It was better this time because of no commercial interruptions! I like the fact that the Muppets were being themselves in this and I found myself laughing at things I hadn't noticed before.
The Burl Ives wannabee crack was funny and Kermit's rant on wishing he'd never been born and taking it back when he saw just how awful things were if he didn't exist is believable in the fact that he is such a great guy that he enriches a lot of peoples' lives. I wish humans had the same attitude about life that Kermit does. I will definitely buy this movie! :smile:

toughrabbit

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the network plans to air it again? I wasn't home when it was on and I forgot to set the VCR to tape it.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
I didn't watch it at all. I'll probably buy the DVD for collection purposes, but I have little interest in the production.