Favorite Quizno's Sub?

Fuzzy and Blue

Reaction score
Since there's a Subway thread, I thought i'd pay tribute to my favorite sub restaurant, Quizno's. My favorite sub there is most definitely the Deli Tuna. What about all of you?

~Dana~

BEAR

Reaction score
Fuzzy and Blue said:
Since there's a Subway thread, I thought i'd pay tribute to my favorite sub restaurant, Quizno's. My favorite sub there is most definitely the Deli Tuna. What about all of you?

~Dana~
I absolutely LOVE Quiznos!!!!!! It is the best sandwich place ever as far as I am concerned. My personal favorite is the Spicy Monterey Jack. Oh man...this thread makes my mouth water. I need Quiznos now! Hmm...I know what I am having for lunch today. :smile:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
The sauce Quizno's uses makes me and everyone else I know sick.:rolleyes:

BEAR

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
The sauce Quizno's uses makes me and everyone else I know sick.:rolleyes:

Mmm...thank you for that. Yummy. :smirk:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That's so hard to say. They come out with a new one like every other week.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I love their sauce. I get extra. :stick_out_tongue: Tasty toasty. There is something in Subway sandwiches from a few shops (not all, oddly enough) that makes me sick though so I can relate to that. It might just be certain franchise holders.

However, I'm a bread narcoleptic so Quiznos is a once in a long while treat for me even though it is right across the street. My favorite is a Veggie with everything. :insatiable:

xochval15

Reaction score
I love Quiznos! I even use their delivery service when I get desperate. :smile: I love the Mesquite Chicken and Bacon with Ranch. It's delicious! I love it super toasty and tons of ranch. I think I'll have it for lunch today. Yummie!

Blue Weirdo

Reaction score
chicken cabonara

Though I get mine without mushrooms I have them substitute tomatoes