If you could date any of the Muppets?

BEAR

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
Now this has to be an odd topic. I'd date nobody for obvious reasons.

ryan
You have a point. It's this fight over Janice that is making me a little concerned.

zootlove

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
Hm... should I break up the fight, or get some popcorn and watch it? Oh, decisions, decisions...
I will join you with the popcorn. Is the popcorn buttered. :cool:

zootlove

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
Now this has to be an odd topic. I'd date nobody for obvious reasons.

ryan
This topic can into my head yesterday morning while I was kicking the dogs off the bed. (Not in a hard way of course). :cool:

Beauregard

Reaction score
*elopes with Janice while no one is watching*

zootlove

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
(After laughing) WOW!! Where is TA and DS in this? Tied up and gaged in a closet? :cool:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Persuambly. Or they were busy pretending (after Ryan's comment) that they wern't infatuated.

That Announcer

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Hsss... Hey, DS, we gotta do something about this! Hand me a fishing line with a boat hook onto it. Now hold on a second here... OK now, I've got his shirt collar... GOTCHA! He's away from Janice, and hold on now, I'll see where I can land him... HAHA! Into the harbor! Now that he's out of this, what can we do?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Why is noone after Piggy? Geez. She's pretty, and very independant, if not overly. Someone be brave and ask out the pig.

zootlove

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Why is noone after Piggy? Geez. She's pretty, and very independant, if not overly. Someone be brave and ask out the pig.
Hahahahahahaha. Even if I was a guy I would not ask her out. The last thing I want is a pig grovling at me. She can get very over-posesive with her frog. :cool:

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Fight you for her, TA.
Oh lord, what would Floyd say? I know what he'd say...nada!! Cos he's mine!! Actually, forget that. I'd probably pick Zoot, cos I've got a thing about saxaphone players. But Floyd's quite funkadelic and so am I. But Zoot's mellow, and again so am I. Lord, I'm torn between two musicians *faints*