What music are you listening to?

homerthegreat

Reaction score
My Modest Mouse collection on shuffle. Right now it's at "Tiny Cities Made of Ashes", off of The Moon and Antarctica.

edit: That Announcer, you seem to be quite into music, I think you should get audioscrobbler. It monitors all the sond you play on your computer, and makes charts on your Internet profile of what you listen to. Then it recommends new artists and such. My profile can be found in my signature, and I reset it two days ago, so all my stats were erased.

That Announcer

Reaction score
homerthegreat said:
My Modest Mouse collection on shuffle. Right now it's at "Tiny Cities Made of Ashes", off of The Moon and Antarctica.

edit: That Announcer, you seem to be quite into music, I think you should get audioscrobbler. It monitors all the sond you play on your computer, and makes charts on your Internet profile of what you listen to. Then it recommends new artists and such. My profile can be found in my signature, and I reset it two days ago, so all my stats were erased.
I've been thinking about it. I'll send you a PM to get a little more info in a second here.

homerthegreat

Reaction score
Cool.

Right now I've got some Weezer on. Current Song - Pink Triangle.

Banjo Matt

Reaction score
Bluegrass music, mostly Bill Monroe or Lester Flatt & Earl Scruggs.

homerthegreat

Reaction score
I have Jagged Little Pill by Alans Morisette on right now. First time I've ever listened to it. It's quite good, actually.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc.

Its been playing in my head for the last 3 hours...its getting bad; I don't really like it. :frown: (hehe)