Ask Ken at Palisades

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by grail
Rizzo is going to be in Muppets Tonight form, so a headset is not out of the question
I think in a past post to me Ken practically ruled out the headset, stating (if memory serves) that it would be tricky as a head accessory at that scale.

Aerosmith

Reaction score
i THINK it was Aerosmith who mentioned the idea of a "Ghost of Samuel Arrow" variant, which sounds like a good possibility as well.

hope that was helpful...
Yep that was! :big_grin:

grail

Reaction score
luke - oops...i actually forgot about that...though i have a couple of things that i want Ken to see before he makes that decision...that's right boys and girls, 600+ action figures, and ALL the accessories!! heh

aerosmith - groovy, i thought that was you. that really was a keen idea...

edit: er...upon reading the first part of that again...let me rephrase...i have over 600 figures and all the accessories, but BECAUSE of that i have some things that might help with determining the feasability of a headset...

Luke

Reaction score
that's right boys and girls, 600+ action figures, and ALL the accessories!! heh
I actually thought you were just gonna throw 600 action figures at Ken until he gave in and did the headset ..... which would also have been interesting in a kind of action figure developers nightmarish way. :rolleyes:

Anyway, you better be quick cos he said Rizzo is almost done !

towels

Reaction score
Sam Arrow

I'd like to see him come with keys to be kept from falling overboard...

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Whoa...one of my longest days yet. Grueling, GRUELING day in China today. They actually had a heat advisory here. For them to do that, in the hot as Hades place, the heat has to be BAD. IN fact, it looked like it was foggy all day. Visibility was affected by the heat and humidity as close as about 12 feet. Nasty...my sweat was sweating. Got news...factory's are not air conditioned, in case you did not know. Since I got back to my hotel about a half an hour ago I have consumed seven cans of Nestea. Of course now I will be up all night, but MAN am I quenched!

1 You can't let us in on what the Series 4 playset will include just yet, and that's fair enough for now. However, can you say what each of the four regular figures will have as accessories, and what are those accessories? Will Dr. Strangepork have the MaMMA robot and lunchbox? Will Link have his magazine and ray gun? What will Rizzo and Sam Arrow come with?

Link:
Ray Gun, Starhog Magazine with his pic on the front. SwineTrek model on a display base

Julius:
MAMMA Robot, Dissolvitron, SwineTrek Lunchbox

Sam Arrow:
Treasure Map, Captain's Log (where the map was stored), Key, Telescope, Hat (sorry guys...the lifeboat is just to **** big.)

Rizzo:
Right now this is what I have...although this very well might change. Working on something that might be packed ONLY with the in case Rizzo Repaint. Yeah you heard me...Rizzo repaint. He will be the one who gets the chase figure in S4.
Hat, Headset, Pizza in Box with removable slice and stuck cheese when you open the box, Dancing Cheese

2 You already addressed the issue of releasing pictures of Series 4 "in development" figures, so I won't ask you again. However, since you've seen what these figures will look like, I'd like your professional opinion on which custom project would be the likeliest to look the best.
a. Series 1 Miss Piggy customized into either Annie Sue or Spamela Hamderson.
b. Series 4 Miss Piggy customized into what her Series 1 counterpart should've looked like.
c. Series 1 Miss Piggy customized into what she should've originally look like.

It'll be tough to customize the FM Piggy into anything other than FM Piggy. Costume is far too specific. I would go with "c" if I had to choose. But why would you want a Piggy that looked like what she originally looked like? Just my opinion but that first puppet looked like poop.

3. Are your plans for Series 5-8 already set? I only ask you this one to know if you're still accepting ideas for future figures for the next few waves so that I can send them through the club's E-mail once I receive my package.
Thanks for all the great work you've done on this wonderful figure line.

Yes the line-up is fairly set. As set as it ever gets in this world. But you should just tell your ideas here, in the forum. Ideas are much better shared with all!

That's it for outstanding questions I think. Too lazy to go much farther back and look. If I forgot something I am sure you will tell me!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Ken for answering my queries! Sorry to hear that China's as hot as Hades, but at least you put all those coins to good use. Looks like Charon will have to put another crossing of the Chinese Bridge of Souls on your tab. To clarify my customizing question, I meant if it would be best to make S1 Piggy into what she should look like in all her piggyness as most of the fans here at MC have pointed out. I was waiting for the package, but I'll post my ideas here at the forum thanks to your encouragement. Have a great weekend, and many a splendid rest on your return to the City of Ravens.

The Count.

MaxGoof

Reaction score
Rizzo:
Right now this is what I have...although this very well might change. Working on something that might be packed ONLY with the in case Rizzo Repaint. Yeah you heard me...Rizzo repaint. He will be the one who gets the chase figure in S4. Hat, Headset, Pizza in Box with removable slice and stuck cheese when you open the box, Dancing Cheese
Ooooooh... Rizzo repaint! :big_grin:

Will Rizzo be just a repaint or might he have some slightly resculpted parts like EB Piggy? There are so many great things that can be done with Rizzo, and I'm worried that the series 4 version (and repaint) will be all we get for a few years...

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I just bought TMS on DVD yesterday and after seeing the bits with Sam, I have to ask this. Is it hard getting ball jointed shoulders on a character with wings for arms?

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry
I just bought TMS on DVD yesterday and after seeing the bits with Sam, I have to ask this. Is it hard getting ball jointed shoulders on a character with wings for arms?
No, but getting elbow joints in him was a real bee-atch.