Official Sweetums Thread

MuppetVision

Reaction score
My Grandpa loves Sweetums, ever since the "Frog Prince". Is there any way to by that movie today?

Also: Why can't Sweetums do Meet and Greets in Walt Disney World? Piggy and Kermit always comes out. He's in the parade. I wanna meet him so bad! :big_grin:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Frog Prince for sale on ebay

Hiya MuppetVision.Check ebay,they have a few copies of the video for sale.Go under ebay.com.Then dvd/movies.Put in title The Muppets The Frog Prince in search line.(make sure you check titles & descriptions too).Good luck! :flirt:

rexcrk

Reaction score
I love Sweetums too, I think my favorite was him in Muppet Treasure Island. I think him and Lew Zealand were the only "classic" Muppets (that excludes Polly, Clueless, and Monty) that were pirates and not "good guys"

HuggaWugga

Reaction score
he would scare :eek: the heck out of me when I was 5 in muppet vision 3d when he came out. :smile: :excited:

Whatever

Reaction score
rexcrk said:
I love Sweetums too, I think my favorite was him in Muppet Treasure Island. I think him and Lew Zealand were the only "classic" Muppets (that excludes Polly, Clueless, and Monty) that were pirates and not "good guys"
Sweetums was a good pirate! :smile: "Well, thank you very much, but aren't you supposed to fight against us?" "Are you kidding? I love you guys."

WiGgY

Reaction score
I liked seeing Sweetums in MTI, even if it wasn't too big a part. But he was only in TMM with speaking roles anyway unless youcount the very begining of GMC. We need more Sweetums.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Ken's done his job. MASSIVE SWEETUMS FIGURE THIS WINTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he official hieght being 10.5 inches and all the articulation Ken wanted to get in there.

Whatever

Reaction score
Is it official yet how he will be released?