What is Your Race and Religion?

Beauregard

Reaction score
*gasp* She dosn't know what Fruitism is!!!

Bea:zany:{And now bringing this thread back on topic...}regard

Ziffel

Reaction score
I'm white and Christian (born again August 1989 at age 22). I'm non-denominational. I have no problem attending a church that is (such as Baptist, Presbyterian, Lutheran, Methodist, etc.) I just wouldn't label myself as such. The main thing to me is a church that preaches the Bible and loves and worships Jesus as Lord and Savior.
You know one verse I find REALLY helpful and comforting? Philippians 1:6 "He who began a good work in you will continue to perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus." Boy I love that truth. Because it means that whenever I fail or feel like a loser in life I can be reminded that God ain't done working in me yet! :smile:

Vibs

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
And I don't suppose you are gonna tell me... :halo:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Vibs said:
Sometimes I think believing is hard, sometimes it's so easy. But I'm pretty sure that I do believe in Jesus and that I'm a christian.
- yep.
I know what you mean, I sometimes have spiritual doubts, but God's always know that every thing will be okay (maybe not in our time, but His time).

Natalie

Reaction score
wow I haven't been to this site in forever

I'm a white atheist American (and other stuff but I've had relatives here for over 200 years so yeah).

That Announcer

Reaction score
Natalie said:
I'm a white atheist American (and other stuff but I've had relatives here for over 200 years so yeah).
Well, I'm in the same boat, but I'm a Canadian. Oh, and I'm male. But that's about it...

Whatever

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Me either. Is this something you made up, like Swaehb?

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
I am a white southerner...some call us Rednecks. We are a special breed all their own. One side of my family is from Blitheville and Pickwick Dam Arkansas and the other is from Theodore, Alabama. Yes I do have a southern accent (so I have been told) but not to be confused with the fake ones you hear on TV....that is a little thick!

I am Methodist............which most people in the south are either Baptist or Methodist (for the most part)

Oh yeah.......... YEHAW

(lol) :big_grin:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Vibs said:
And I don't suppose you are gonna tell me... :halo:
That's right. I would, but I wouldn't dream of hogging this thread/muffining/bussing the thread. So I'll just keep it quietly to myself.