Uncle Deadly review

Michael Crawford

Reaction score
Tonight's review brought on mixed emotions - elation for finally having not just one but three Uncle Deadly figures, and sorry knowing that this ride is almost over.

Uncle Deadly looks great in all three paint schemes, and which one you like best is probably going to be very much a personal decision. I ended up liking the Steppin' Out version the best, but none of them are weak. You can find the review at the usual:

http://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading, and have a great weekend!

Michael
MWC

MWoO

Reaction score
I didn't see a mention of a glow in the dark feature. Does the Flash Back Deadly not glow in the darl like was originally annouced?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
WOOO BOY!! I can't WAIT to get mine!! I ordered all 3 plus an OMGCNFO Animal!

Michael Crawford

Reaction score
Thanks for pointing that out! I had completely forgotten about it, and it doesn't mention it anywhere on the card that I noticed. I took him into a dark room, and sure enough, he glows great! I added a note to the review.

Michael
MWC

rexcrk

Reaction score
As usual, a great review! (I say that EVERY time :stick_out_tongue: but it's always true :smile: ). As soon as I can I will definitely be ordering the signature version of Uncle Deadly, I always go for the sig. versions, that's just the kinda crazy kid I am :wink: . Will you be reviewing the penguins soon too? I've got my eye on them and check every day to see if they're back in stock.

Also, at the bottom of the review you mention going to the archives and then searching for Muppets. The thing is, I don't see a search box or anything on the site. Is there some other way to search?

Michael Crawford

Reaction score
If you go over to the Archive page, just use your browsers 'edit - find on this page' search and you'll find all the Muppet reviews.

I have a new site update in the works, and there will be a search function then.

Michael
MWC

MWoO

Reaction score
Michael Crawfor said:
Thanks for pointing that out! I had completely forgotten about it, and it doesn't mention it anywhere on the card that I noticed. I took him into a dark room, and sure enough, he glows great! I added a note to the review.

Michael
MWC
Cool. I'm glad that feature is still there. There was much concern about it. It was meant to be a surprise, but I am surprised they did not mention it on the card anywhere. I guess they REALLY want it to be a surprise. Imagine how freaked you wouldh ave been if you just flipped off the light at night and saw your deadly start to glow. :eek:

That Announcer

Reaction score
MWoO said:
Cool. I'm glad that feature is still there. There was much concern about it. It was meant to be a surprise, but I am surprised they did not mention it on the card anywhere. I guess they REALLY want it to be a surprise. Imagine how freaked you wouldh ave been if you just flipped off the light at night and saw your deadly start to glow. :eek:
Heh. That happened to my father once. I had this light sensitive toy that would speak whenever you turned the lights off, and Dad turned the lights off and scared the holy snot out of himself. (This came after watching "Resurrection". Go figure.)

Just read the review, now I may have to order one!

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Great review, as usual. Thanks for the note on the tail--if I hadn't had the heads-up, I might have been surprised by it when it came in the mail. As it is, though, it's a great figure.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Really? Nobody remembered that they already mentioned a LONG time ago that his tail and coat were one piece?? I even remember hearing (or seeing on the boards at Palisades) discussions about that...and I have a horrible...um...you know. That thing in your head and...where am I?