I think I've been cheated!

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I for one, have oredered not one, but two figures from that site, and I never had any problems with them, what so ever.

I've ordered The Mayor from "The Nightmare Before Christmas" action figure, I think it took a bit of time, but overall came in great shape.

Than I ordered the Muppet Penguin two pack, and I had no problem with that at all, in fact the penguins faster than even I was thinking. I was really happy,:zany: .

rexcrk

Reaction score
My first order from them was an Animal/Sweetums set and it got here maybe two or three days after I ordered it, I was very pleased. But I've gotten everything I've ordered from them without a problem.

Therecanbonly1

Reaction score
Well I need to know what I can do. They charged me for the Sesame Street figures back when they shipped my Uncle Deadly (July 2005) and I have been trying to get them to refund my money ever since the Sesame street figures were cancelled. Now their site looks dead and I'm still waiting!!!

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Therecanbonly1 said:
Well I need to know what I can do. They charged me for the Sesame Street figures back when they shipped my Uncle Deadly (July 2005) and I have been trying to get them to refund my money ever since the Sesame street figures were cancelled. Now their site looks dead and I'm still waiting!!!
Wow that's a bummer dude. I was about to pre order thoes SS figures too, sounds like a good thing that I didn't.

Convincing John

Reaction score
Me too!

Therecanbonly1 said:
Me too! I haven't been refunded for my SS order either.:boo: :mad:

Can anything be done at this point? I've called them but the number is no longer in service, and the emails I sent them about it have never been answered!:grouchy:

Convincing John

louloubellsuk

Reaction score
Im in the same situation, i ordered all 3 uncle deadlys and the penguins and a blanka and they have charged me but noting has come.

I sent them a few emails but there account has been blocked and it looks like the site is gone.

I suggest that if you paid by paypal file a dispute aganist them, it may help.