Contest at www.Palisadestoys.com

towels

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly

Are yours signed by the staff of Palisades? Well, these are.

Jeez, you try to give away free stuff...
Ah...having his autograph on eBay has evidently gone to Ken's head!
:big_grin:

I'd give it a go, but I'm not artistic...of course, my new job did require an installation of ai

GLUE

Reaction score
Change of Rules...if you send me a really slammin desktop, you get.............a clump of kens hair tied with a red silk ribbon...supplies are limited, so get your entries in ASAP!!!!!!:stick_out_tongue:

BAZ

Reaction score
A quick question...

Why the strange size for the wallpaper? Palisades website says it should be 1280 x 1024. That's kind long.

Do you mean 1024 x 768?

Joe

Reaction score
Originally posted by GLUE
Change of Rules...if you send me a really slammin desktop, you get.............a clump of kens hair tied with a red silk ribbon...supplies are limited, so get your entries in ASAP!!!!!!:stick_out_tongue:
So that's where all Ken's hair went...

Originally posted by BAZ
A quick question...

Why the strange size for the wallpaper? Palisades website says it should be 1280 x 1024. That's kind long.

Do you mean 1024 x 768?
I think 1280X1024 is a new larger screensize that only the people who buy new computers every five minutes have...
my desktop image is to big for my desktop :stick_out_tongue:

(hopes it's ok that he changed the color of the palisades logo to blue because he didn't like the black one)

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joe
So that's where all Ken's hair went...
not necessarily where it went, but well...Ken's not using it. why not make a buck off of his (ever growing) misfortune?

GLUE

Reaction score
I made it the larger size, as a alot of people have 21 inch - 19 inch monitors and if the desktops are done larger I can always crop them or resize them down to smaller sizes. If you look at the series one desktops on the site you'll see that we usually offer them in 3 different sizes. (1280 x 1024, 1024 x 768, and 800 x 600):big_grin:

Luke

Reaction score
I see the side part of the curtain is there in the graphics files, but not the top part that goes across. If people are going to use the curtain style that Palisades does they might need that.

GLUE

Reaction score
Good point....let me add that before I take off. thanks for the suggestion Luke.:smile: