DAMON PUNK PUPPET on Ebay

Keeermit

Reaction score

Iokitek

Reaction score
He's really cool indeed :smile: I think you should try to make a bunch of those in the same style that you could sell as package deal or something.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
He's pretty cool, man. I like the style of your puppetry building skills these days! Reminds me of Kurt Cobain somewhat, too.

Phantom

Reaction score
I love him. How did you do the teeth, if you don't mind me asking? You're red-headed girl did really well last week. Good luck with this one.

Keeermit

Reaction score
thanks for your kind words about my work.. Its always good to hear feedback (good or bad) just to know what other people think, considering so many hours go into each one. I make most of my puppet teeth from white sheets of "foamies" they work really well as teeth and you can buy different thickness' depending on the stlye of teeth. Keep up the good work and i have nearly finished my online puppet making course. I will be offering MC people first chance to do my online course - keep an eye out as i will advertise it on here, and I will give a 10% discount to muppet central people.
cheers
jarrod

http://www.angelfire.com/jazz/puppets

Ernie101

Reaction score
Wow, that is good. I'm sorry, but how long have you been doing this? Because I don't think that I could ever get the hang of it.