Question About Time Life

LaraLovr32

Reaction score
Hi I was wondering if anyone could help me. Back in November I ordered the Best of the Muppet Show on DVD. I ordered them all together. They not only didnt come in time for X-mas, but they just sent one video. I was like, ok, but then every month after that they kept sending a single video and charging me $25, however they already charged my credit card almost $200 for the the whole DVD set. I called them numerous times and they say that it does show I ordered this set and that they will correct this, however they havent. I mean I have also written letters because it costs me $6 every time to send the video back, im sorry but this is ridiculous. Does anybody have any advice as to what to do is this horrible situation I am in....Thank you all tremendously if anyone can help.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you tried submitting an on-line Time-Life customer service forms. Many have found them very helpful. Just be very specific and say you're being charaged monthly and never signed up for this program.

How long has it been since they last said they would correct the problem? If a tape was already on it's way to be shipped (or getting ready to ship at the warehouse), they might not have been able to stop it until the following month.

Let us know how things work out.

LaraLovr32

Reaction score
Time Life

It was about a month ago that they had last said this to me. They told me to give it a couple of weeks. I mean this is really messed.

gymkatarules

Reaction score
When I got my DVD set, it arrived without the tenth disc. We called and they shipped the tenth disc free of charge next day air. They were very kind and very helpful. The online help desk is also quick and easy, too. Sorry you're having so much trouble.

-Chris

BAZ

Reaction score
I also had a good experanice with the on-line help. My wife had ordered the first 6 videos for me. One of them was defective, the image was all washed out. When I e-mialed them about it, I learned that the defective one was a volume I wasn't suppose to get. So not only did they send the wrong one, it was defective wrong one. Anyway, they sent the correct video, no questions asked.

BigSPEEGS

Reaction score
I ordered three, and within three days they were here. Haven't had any problems as of now. Sorry I can't be of more help. :frown:

-SPEEGS

FellowWLover

Reaction score
You know, you don't have to pay to ship those suckers back. Next time, just write REFUSE SHIPMENT on the outside of the (un-opened) box and leave it for your postal carrier.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
i'm an idiot!

You know, you don't have to pay to ship those suckers back. Next time, just write REFUSE SHIPMENT on the outside of the (un-opened) box and leave it for your postal carrier.
okay i got a thing in the mail from time life saying i was a "perfered costomer" and it has a thing that i could send away and get two free video from time life, to tell the turth i really got two of these slips in the mail, they must have sent out one with my last name spelled WRONG and then one with it right,

so i took the muppet show ep 1 sticker from both and filled it out on one forum, so i would get two free muppet show ep's volume 1, so i could give them to friends and stuff,

i sent it and got a package with two free (the same) muppet video's, and i gave them away...all happy!:big_grin: ...untill...

a few week's later i get the second video (only one this time)with a BILL! ahh! that's not what i read!! i read two free videos!:confused: :eek:

then I e-mail time life before you could say sassyfrass! and told them the stupit thing i did, they were okay by it and said they would send a lable to return the video with, the next day i got video number 3, but i figuered it had to be sent before the time life people cancled my "so called order i didn't order":rolleyes:

i got the lable, put volume 2 and 3 with both bill's in an "opened box" then taped the box close with SCOTCH TAPE and then taped with return lable on the same way on it, shoved that baby in a mail box, and i don't even know if that's leagle!

Zack)Rowlf the, what dose Afix mean???:eek: Dog.

I am one DUMB dog! but love my life!!!

I should have thought to submit this story to Tough Pigs true muppet fandom!!! i guess that show's how dumb i am;-)