TMS Season 1 Amazon Sales Rank

Ernie101

Reaction score
I didn't have the capibilities to buy it online. Well, sorry, I'm not big on snail mail.

gooball

Reaction score
Looks like Amazon are out of stock... seems its popularity has taken them by suprise :smile:.

foofoocakes

Reaction score
I see it is currently number 2 behind Sin city ewww no accounting for taste. Who would by sin city when they could have muppets?

Movies205

Reaction score
foofoocakes said:
I see it is currently number 2 behind Sin city ewww no accounting for taste. Who would by sin city when they could have muppets?
Perhaps it's because it's a cinematic masterpiece or perhaps it's for a scantly-clad Jessica Alba :big_grin: All kidding aside it's fine not to like a movie but Sin City to an ignorant person might be distasteful but like I said it is a cinematic masterpiece and was probably one of the best films produced this year right next to Upside of Anger and Cinderella Man. Also I attribute it being number 2 more to Amazon.com running out of copies.

Ernie101

Reaction score
At least TMS is up there.

Anyone know where it is now?

Movies205

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Back down to three now...
Back up to two but I stress the point that the dropping off is most likely because it's out of stock and people went to get it elsewhere.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Movies205 said:
Perhaps it's because it's a cinematic masterpiece or perhaps it's for a scantly-clad Jessica Alba :big_grin: All kidding aside it's fine not to like a movie but Sin City to an ignorant person might be distasteful but like I said it is a cinematic masterpiece and was probably one of the best films produced this year right next to Upside of Anger and Cinderella Man. Also I attribute it being number 2 more to Amazon.com running out of copies.

r it conmes out next week here comes the Simpsons

Ernie101

Reaction score
It makes since that it would go down because it's out of stock.

How long does it usually take them to get more in stock? Then we should see it go back up.

Movies205

Reaction score
Ernie101 said:
It makes since that it would go down because it's out of stock.

How long does it usually take them to get more in stock? Then we should see it go back up.
Depends how many Disney has left in stock and then they need to press more, but I don't think it'll go up since everyone probably found another place to buy it.