Just got my Uncle Deadly figures!

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Just the title! I got them yesterday!! He is awsome, but I wish I could say the same for The Scull and Ghost, the pait job sucks, also is he suposed to smell like peppered jerkey? LOL He kinda stinks!
Tyler

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
My Uncle Deadly just arrived today! The figure looks great, but the ghost is a bit off, that is the paint job isn't great: covered in brush strokes with lots o unpainted bits shining through - I didn't realise that all he ghosts are made of clear plastic. Anybody else got this problem?

Just the penguins to go...

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Did you guys pre-order yours? I pre-ordered mine months ago and am still awaiting my Uncle Deadlys' arrival. I've emailed omgcnfo and they say they're on their way, but they said that in mid-July. Sometimes it's just hard to be patient.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Sigh...Just found out today that my package was shipped to my old house, and instead of simply calling us and telling us we had a package, the jerks who bought my house sent it back to OMG!!! So now, I'll have to wait for OMG to get it back and e-mail me so I can tell them to send it to my P.O. box....

MWoO

Reaction score
Harvey Towers said:
My Uncle Deadly just arrived today! The figure looks great, but the ghost is a bit off, that is the paint job isn't great: covered in brush strokes with lots o unpainted bits shining through - I didn't realise that all he ghosts are made of clear plastic. Anybody else got this problem?

Just the penguins to go...
That's not a problem with the ghosts, that's the look they were going for.

Moran9969

Reaction score
I got mine yesterday at good o'le Silver Snail Comics in downtown Toronto. Unfortunately they only had the Steppin' Out Uncle Deadly and the Flashback Uncle Deadly, so I didn't get the regular version. They said that they would be replenishing their stock, but we never know right? I think that these are awesome figures.

Convincing John

Reaction score
Docnzhoss said:
Did you guys pre-order yours? I pre-ordered mine months ago and am still awaiting my Uncle Deadlys' arrival. I've emailed omgcnfo and they say they're on their way, but they said that in mid-July. Sometimes it's just hard to be patient.

I haven't got mine yet either. I pre-ordered mine ages ago like you did. No Uncle Deadlies have come to my house yet.:frown:.

Convincing John