Who remembers the play about dental hygiene?

Erine81981

Reaction score
matleo said:
It was one of the plays that Prairie had written. Ernie also played the toothbrush and Cookie played the water for Bert to rinse with. he cam on with a bucket and Bert thought he was about to get drenched and cookie threw confeti on him instead.

--Matt

I love that part it made me laugh all the time. Cookie comes out and says (I think) R u ready Bert. Bert goes oh no Cookie throws the confeti and laughs walking off stage he say u fell for it ha ha ha ha ha Bert looks mad. I wish to see that clip again some day.

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
ssetta said:
No, it was definitely not Prairie, I think she was performed by Richard Hunt, but I'm not sure.
I think it was Kathy Mullen who did that girl. Kathy appeared in several sketches during the early 80s, including "Frogs In The Glen" and another sketch where Professor David gets taught by his class about trees (she's the carpenter in that one).

ssetta

Reaction score
I believe the cocoon was covered with gray cotton.
I don't actually remember much about the net.
The black girl did play the piano, and I do have it on tape.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah yes, but please ssetta, what was the name of the black girl who played the piano during this play? If you have it, please post it here in this thread. Thanks for your help and have a good day.

ssetta

Reaction score
You know, she may actually not have a name. That's the only time I ever saw her.

ssetta

Reaction score
1. The cocoon was medium-sized.
2. It was oval-shaped, not round.
3. I don't remember exactly, but Bert said, "Ernie, I am NOT going to do this."

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I remember this play on sesame street. Did Prarie Dawn play the piano and sing? :smile:

ssetta

Reaction score
Herry never landed at the end. And I can copy it.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey! How'd this thread get its name changed? Used to be "Who Remembers this Clip?" And now it's "Who Remembers the Play about Dental Hygiene?"
How'd that happen?