Old Sesame LP's

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Rosland Cash.

Anyone know why she was hired to play RF's mother on the Year of Roosevelt Franklin LP instead of Loretta Long?

rumtar_10165

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
Anyone know why she was hired to play RF's mother on the Year of Roosevelt Franklin LP instead of Loretta Long?
Actaly Rosland Cash is Loretta Long. It is on of those questions like.
Is Elton John his real name or is it something else??

Rugby

Reaction score
I remember I had the abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz 45.

dawningoftime

Reaction score
I've got one album...off the top of my head I couldn't tell you what it is, though.

lindamallett

Reaction score
Sesame Street Signs

I have checked with music merchant and the album I am looking for is unavailable. It is from the 1970's, titled, "SIGNS". I am so eager to come across this album for some good memories to share with my children (now grown), and with their children. Any help is very much appreciated.

Thanks, Linda

Erine81981

Reaction score
I might be able to help you. Now just to let you know that this verison I have of Signs! is an updated verison with about three of the songs or stuff that was in the old version but it's still pretty much the older verison just with the TV versions of some of the songs other then the record verison. Hope this helps and just give me an email.

basketpusherkyle@yahoo.com

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Let's Make a Dream.

Wich was off of We All Are Earthlings. Was that the only Joe Raposo sung song that was put on a SS album? I only has the first SS LP and songs like SOMEBODY COME AND PLAY and J JUMP JOYFULL were sung by kids and all the Raposo sung song on MC radio are usually credited to SS.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Sesame Street 2

The LP cover is quite interesting.

The muppets holding up signs saying the actors who play the SS humans.

Guess any youngster who owned it knew at a young age knew that actors played the SS cast while in my case I didn't know that till I was older.

MJTaylor

Reaction score
Since my last post on this matter I have been able to get some more SS records and one cassette, they are as follows:
Bert's Blockbusters
Letters and Numbers
The Sesame Street Monsters
Big Bird Leads The Band
Sesame Disco (cassette)
I wish I could get the first two Sesame Street albums. Any format would do. (Except 8 track as I don't have a player)