Request for scans from one TMS sketch

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
I am hoping to make a new avatar but am in need of scans. I'd like to get as many pics as I can from Wayne & Wanda's "Some Enchanted Evening" from the Avery Schreiber episode, but I lack the equipment to make the scans. Could someone help me out? Thanks in advance.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Pretty please with oatmeal and carrots on top? Uh, no wait- with donuts and sesame seeds- no. Uh, with rhubarb and peppercorns- ARGH!!!!

muppet_dk

Reaction score
I would like to help you out, but I'm not home before some time next week.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Hey, I'm a patient guy. I don't mind waiting at all. If you can help me out, I'd be very grateful.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Gorgon Heap said:
Hey, I'm a patient guy. I don't mind waiting at all. If you can help me out, I'd be very grateful.

good. I will try to do it as soon as I can on Monday, unless someone else beats me to it

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I may be able to help you also but by the time I get to it im sure muppet dk will already have you covered.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Muppetsdownunder said:
I may be able to help you also but by the time I get to it im sure muppet dk will already have you covered.
hehe...I might have a few changes in my plan that means that I won't be home on monday as first planed.....so you might beat me to it :smile:

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
I just realized that using the email through this site, you wouldn't be able to attach pics. My email is caliban51782@hotmail.com - thanks in advance.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
I don't mean to be rude, but I must ask; David, you occasionally make threads like these. What are these pictures, clips, etc. for, exactly? Are you working on a site or something, or are they just for you to have due to personal interest? Just curious. :smile: