Fraggle Rock Cartoons DVD

EleganceLiberty

Reaction score
There are no plans to release these as standalones. However, you can find an episode or two on the standard FR one-disc DVDs that are out now. That might be the only way you can get 'em at this point. Sorry. =(

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I haven't heard any plans. The only animated episodes on DVD are the ones on the 3-episode releases. But maybe since the fourth and fifth seasons will be on one set together, most likely (since they're half seasons), they'll include the animated series then.

luvtosr

Reaction score
Plus there's a couple of videos that you can pick up on ebay usually

AAO

Reaction score
Y'know, I was born in '87 when the series began. Of course, re-runs came on now and again and mom taped some of them for me so I could watch them. Now, I don't know where they are! I hope they come to DVD soon!

I was also one of the lucky few to get the Fraggle Rock cars that they sold in West Virginia. I read that the cars with the Fraggles in them were rare! What I thought was a cheap buy is now smething rare and special! :eek:

Movies205

Reaction score
I'm guessing once there done releasing FR Season sets they'll release FR Animated Season SEts(there was only like 1 season right?)

AAO

Reaction score
Yeah. There was only one season of Fraggle Rock - The Animated Series. Go to www.tv.com and search for the series. www.tvtome.com use to have all the shows, but now it's shifted to tv.com. Go there and find out about all the Muppet series you'd like. There's even clips and pics, trivia, and other neat stuff. Check it out! :excited: :smirk: