Getting the cut stuff from TMS Season 1

Honbrifcl

Reaction score
Load it where? I have a website with +/- 70 MB available, but the stuff will be much more...

By the way uploading is illegal in Holland/Belgium... :eek:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I don't know. Maybe you could make your own website with that stuff. It was just a thought though. I wouldn't want you to get in trouble with the law or anything.

Honbrifcl

Reaction score
Thanks for that! Although, they are not in best quality; their size is limited. So it is not ideal to mix it with the existing DVDs. For the people that want better quality, you can find the whole episodes by searching on emule (you need to install emule or other edonkey software). Then search on muppet + guest star and look for the following files:

The Muppet Show - 1x06 - Jim Nabors Unknown Divx.avi
The_Muppet_Show_-_1x09_-_Charles_Aznavour.Unknown.divx.avi
The_Muppet_Show_-_1x19_-_Vincent_Price.Unknown.divx.avi
The_Muppet_Show_-_1x08_-_Paul_Williams.Unknown.avi
The Muppet Show - 1x03 - Joel Grey Unknown Divx.avi

It takes some time to download them as they are almost 300 MB and contain the whole show with the original endings with CBS logo (!). But they are pretty good quality (surely not as good as DVD).

I still wood like to get the Kermit scene "What the h e l l was that" on video, not just the picture. (I still don't get why "h e l l" is a bad word in the US: it's just the place where a mythological imaginairy creature lives...) If he would have said "What the f@#k was that", I could imagine that it was not suitable for children, but still no reason to cut it :attitude: Even this forum masks the h-word if you don't use tricks?!!)

Anyway, if you want to integrate the missing pasrts with DVD, it will take some work:

- Convert them to M2V and WAV files and cut the parts you need
- Demux the DVD shows M2V and WAV
- Edt in the missing parts
- Create a DVD with the complete shows.

I am still working on this, a lot of work. But a lot of help can be found on videohelp.com

Have fun..

Erine81981

Reaction score
Can you give me the link to show which one to download. I looked and didn't know which ones to download to get the emule. Can you help me someone?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I didn't get it either. All I got was something about Ecpi College of Technology. That was weird. :concern:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I finally found the site. I only saw a few of them so far. My Internet connections too slow for me to be dealing with that right now. It is too bad that where Kermit says "he**" is just a pic and you don't actually hear him say it. Still everything else on the site is real good. I look forward to watching more of it when I have time.

Honbrifcl

Reaction score
Emule problems?

Download and install emule, no links needed. Then search inside emule for the files, no problem to find them...

Erine81981

Reaction score
Do you have to pay for it? Thats whats happeining to me. I'll have to pay for it if I do the download. Is there one thats free not paying anything. I would have to have my mom's card. Some one help me please.