I got my invisible Fozzie...BUT...

zachatack

Reaction score
I got my Invisible Fozzie today but it was WAY banged up. I mean, really bad. Considering the box is almost 1 foot squared. Only half of it was filled with packing material. I usually dont care about a few dings, but this is really bad. Not certain exactly who I would talk to about it. They used way too much box and not enough packing material. ;-(

gringo

Reaction score
Hopefully I'll be getting mine soon. I assume I should get it by next thursday.

Mark

Luke

Reaction score
Hey Zack,

If you got it as part of the 'Palisades Collectors Club' you should email club@palisadestoys.com and i'm sure they'll sort it out for you. All the packages are tracked so i would guess also insured against loss and damage.

zachatack

Reaction score
That's just what I did, and Palisades has already taken care of it. Palisades really is the best. They go so far above and beyond to help the collector. I don't know any other company who actually takes as much time with their fan base to help achieve a line of figures people will be happy with. I am so glad I joined the club, and I love this site as well. If it wasn't for Muppet Central, I wouldn't have known about any of this stuff. Thanks everybody for your help.

Thog

Reaction score
I think my UPS guy tried to drop it off today, but I'm at work so I'll just have to wait until Tuesday.

MikeHornPalisad

Reaction score
zach-
we are setting up an official damage policy, but to answer your one question, we did not use a used box. We ordered a pallet of brand new boxes that all the club shipments have been going out in. We are looking into switching to FedEx ground as the boxes leave our office perfectly square and sharp. The damage occurs between the UPS truck and your house.

NOt that it helps your damage figure, but I felt I had to post that we do use brand new shipping materials on every shipment. Same will go for teh Ebay auctions that we are starting up...

MH

FlyingMonkey

Reaction score
Originally posted by MikeHornPalisad
zach-
NOt that it helps your damage figure, but I felt I had to post that we do use brand new shipping materials on every shipment. Same will go for teh Ebay auctions that we are starting up...

MH
eBay auctions? Really?
What type of auctions?

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by FlyingMonkey
eBay auctions? Really?
What type of auctions?
there's a section for them on the website now...they've got some REALLY nice looking stuff in there...

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Originally posted by MikeHornPalisad

NOt that it helps your damage figure, but I felt I had to post that we do use brand new shipping materials on every shipment.
I don't think he meant that you used a "used" box, just that you used "too much" (as in a box too large for the product box, so that the product box just shifted back and forth inside and got banged up) box. Make sense?

fitz3641

Reaction score
I too got my IS fozzie today, my box was perfectly fine, didnt get damaged on its short trip up to NJ -- what an amazing figure