I got my invisible Fozzie...BUT...

Thog

Reaction score
Yeah I got mine today to. He is really cool. Mine came pretty knocked up too, but I don't care I don't save the boxes. But he does have one slight problem. The magnetic hat is backwards so it wont sit on his head unless it is upsidedown.

Dan
:eek:

MikeHornPalisad

Reaction score
Oops. Must have been a factory gaff. Contact our customer service via email and we'll get a replacement out to you.

As for Ebay, we are starting with some of the vintage figures that we used to sell and some miscelleneous stuff. We will also be doing test shots, prototypes, factory proofs, etc. Keep checking.

MH

zachatack

Reaction score
Yeah, I didn't mean they used a "used" box, I meant that the box they used was much too big for the product and the box only contained half of the packing material. (You know, that styrofoam stuff." So when it was shipped, the figure had space to toss and turn. Like I said earlier, I don't really mind a ding or crease here and there, but it was pretty banged. But that stuff happens. The figure is JUST AWESOME! I am just so excited about this line of figures, and glad I am here for the birth of this line that is certain to go a long way. My friends are so sick of me talking about them that they are starting to buy them themselves. :stick_out_tongue: