Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Ohhh Awwssomme Vic. That's soo cool! Now I know what some of the 'REGS ' looks like. I would like to be a part of the next one if you ever want to do another one. :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
COOOL!! I'm surprised that I'm the mainly weird one, though! LOL!!

The suit is actually the MuleySuit, but the nose, hat, and bow-tie are from the actual Fozzie Bear and photoshopped into place. I'm just way too obvious, eh?

Fun project, Vic!
I figued thats what your part of your suit was. The Muley suit. It looks good tho. I love it Kevin.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
The Muppet Central Show!
Ever wonder what your friends are like? Well today you're gonna' find out! I have to admit; this was the most fun project to work on, and I'd happily make another one! And I'd like to thank EVERYONE who participated. This is proof positive why MC is the greatest and friendliest forum. So here's some of the greatest members here on this week's edition of Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals!

February 3, 2006
This isn't the work we were supposed to submit to you where we drewa picture of ourselves, or even painted, etc. with our favorite muppet character, was it?

ryan

Emosewa

Reaction score
Oi, I'm so late. Very very nice Vic. No clue who is who. ^_^ But very nifty!

wes

Reaction score
baba said:
I think the Guy holding the puppet Wes has for his avatar is him other then that i have not a clue who all the others are.
You are Correct sir, next tiem I 'll have to get a better picture!!!:smile:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
ok, ok... Ill take a guess

left to right, top to bottom- and I # them cuz I dont know them all :embarrassed:

(first row)
1 theprawncracker
2 Minidooser
5 Dan dan (lol, I picked you out first, lol)
6 Vibs
7 Wes
(2nd row)
9 Kimp the Shrimp
10 Redboobergurl (your so cute!)
11 lol... thats SOOOO Vic... :wink:
12 Chestermcdragon
13 Ernie81981
14 ME!
15 Fozzie Bear
15 Vibs
16 BEAU! (I like that picture of you, you look very handsome!)
17 Sugarbritchez
18 Frogster
19 Dontliveonmoon lol, its that same as your myspace, yeay roller coasters!

Very cool Vic, and as always, you ROCK! :-D thank you, and yes I would love to be in the next one, especialy if I can change the photo.... need a more crazy one. :crazy:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Hey everyone; I have some bad news I guess;
There will be no visuals for the next two weeks due to some scheduling conflicts. This includes the Fan Art project. I placed the due date too close to the premiere date and not every entry followed the requirements, so I have a little more work to do then originally anticipated. My sincere apologies to everyone, and I'll see you at the end of the month!