Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

Kaiser Gonzo

Reaction score
Vic that was great u r pure wondrousness (yes that is a world so nobody challenge me) (pleeeaseee) love kaiser gonzo!!!

Emosewa

Reaction score
Ack, I've been gone too long! I just saw it! Sooo great! Thanks for getting it done! I love it! Hehe, and the cards are super cute! *Nibbles on one of her muppet bananas then eeps when she realizes what she did* sorry!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals will be on heitus unti August 25, 2006. But in the mean time; check this out!:
Would you like to know what your friends look like? Well here's the perfect opportunity! Due to the huge popularity of the Muppet Central Show visual from February 3, TWO NEW VISUAL PROJECTS are being created! Here's the deals; PLEASE READ!!!

THE MUPPET CENTRAL SHOW: SEASON 2
Whether or not you were in the first one doesn't matter, you're welcome to be in this one again! Just follow the rules listed below and yer' in! Understand that if any picture is recieved that does not meet the requirements, it will be rejected and another photo will be required in it's place. All photos must be recieved by July 31, 2006 in order to appear in the visual.

MUPPET CENTRAL TRADING CARDS
Yes, you will be a trading card that will be released for only a short period of time per week, allowing it to gain exclusivity! Series one will be available when Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Visuals returns back to it's weekly format on August 25, 2006. Basically your photo will be set on a card template and include info all about you that expresses your MC profile! Please note that this picture must be different then the one you send in if you're also a part of the Muppet Central Show; S2. When you send in your photo, YOU MUST e-mail or PM me with this info as well:
Username:
Optional - Nick Name or Real Name (First Name only!!!):
MC Join date:
Check all that apply:
[] Fan Fic Writer
[] Fan Artist
[] Gamer (RPGs included)
[] Puppeteer
[] Puppet Builder
[] Henson, CTW, Disney Employee
[] MC Employee
[] More then 7000 Posts
[] More then 5000 Posts
[] More then 3000 Posts
[] More then 1000 Posts
[] More then 30 Posts
[] Joined MC in 2002
[] Avid Collector
[] Host a Muppet related Website (include website)​
These photos can be recieved all the way through the end of November, 2006. The trading cards will also be numbered, but their number will be given as they're recieved, so if you're the first to send me a photo, you're card number 1, and so on.

COMPLETE LISTING OF ENTRY RULES
Here are the complete set of rules for all photo submissions, photos submitted that do not meet all requirements will be rejected!

Show Us Who You Are!
Your photo should be a recent photo, not a baby photo or a photo from when you went on vacation 3 years ago. This is the 21st century! So grab a camera, shoot yer' self and get it online! Having said that, the photo needs to be of you, and not someone else you want to convince us you are. So for example if you're really 16-years-old but your posing as a 77-year old-man, this project ain't for you.:mad:

Express Yourself!
Your photo should be exciting. Put your arms up or out, wave, give a thumbs up, or a thumbs down, a peace sign, flirt with the camera! No middle fingers please.:eek: Try and avoid pics of you standing still and looking like whoever took the picture was serving you a major inconvenience, and above all else, let's look like we wanna' be here, okay? SMILE!:smile: I know this place is a mental asylum so let's look like it.

Be Creative!
You may include a puppet of your own, a Muppet plush or other collectable in your photo, you may also have a full body shot if you like, but pose in a way that's going to allow your full body to appear. In the Muppet Central Show visual, take a look at Erine81981 and yours truly for good examples of that.

Show Yer' Stuff!
No small teeny tiny pictures, no head shots. This project requires that you are shot at least from the waist up. Please don't send pictures with your head or fingers cut off either. The image should be a decent size, nothing smaller then a 5" x 7", or about 400 x 650 pixels roughly. The bigger the better, even though the photo will most definately be resized.

Within Reason Of Course...
Understanding that many of you may feel awkward about posting your picture on the web or your parents won't allow it, keep this in mind:
  1. Only your picture and user name will be displayed, no other personal information.
  2. If it makes you comfortable, feel free to disguise yourself with a hat, sun glasses or the like.
  3. Please make sure it is okay with your parent(s) or guardian(s) that you appear in this visual.
Also show some discression. Ladies, let's not show too much skin, gentlemen let's also be respectful, and if you wear a shirt with writing on it, let's keep it appropriate.

Photo's that do not meet these requirements WILL BE REJECTED!

That's about it, now the final touch though is that we wanna' keep as much of the project under wraps as possible until showtime, so please do not post your pictures here! Please either e-mail me your picture with your user name to me at:
ballington3000@comcast.net
Or PM me with a link to a website like Photobucket.

wes

Reaction score
Hey vic you need to add Puppet builder to your list They're alot of use around here Too.
thanks my friend.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gunna get some pics for these Mr Vic Sir!

Vibs

Reaction score
Yey it's a great idea! I'm gonna be a trading card whooohohohohoo. :smile:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Due to a heavily increased work schedule, Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals will not be returning this August. Chances are it won't be returning at all, at least not in a weekly format. :frown:

As a result, the Muppet Central Show - Season 2, and the Muppet Central Trading Cards will not be seen to fruition.

I'd like to extend my deepest thanks and appreciation to all of you who supported and enjoyed the visuals! And my apologies to those who were expecting to see more.

Who knows, maybe in the future I'll bump this thread again for some more random visuals. In the mean time, please also be advised that my Deviant Art account will be re-done in the near future, and that means I'll be deleting many of the current visuals that are hosted there, breaking many of the links in the archives.

Thanks again everyone, I'll miss you all!

Dave :smile: