wes

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
--the comedian's a bear.
No he's a not he's a wearing a neck tie!! Ahhhhh Waka waka Waka :embarrassed:

I'm sorry I had to finish the Joke!!:smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Love your avatar Wes. Where did you get it or what's it from? Oh by the way. *sing song way* Beau is frozen. Beau is frozen. Beau is frozen. *keeps singing*

wes

Reaction score
Found it on Photobucket I search for Grover it originally was animated but it didn't work when I loaded it. How do I load animated avays.

Oh almost forgot:Beau is frozen. Beau is frozen. Beau is frozen:smile: !!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Swingin' and Singin' – The Johnny Fiama & Sal Manilla Story

Sorry this is late today everyone. I spent the night in the hospital. I'm not going to get into it but just kmow I'm 199% better. I'm just super wasted on pain killers.

JFK, Al Capone, Muhammed Ali, Ghandi, Truman Capote... all men who were so intriguing, Hollywood made movies about them. None of these men had the opportunity to star as themselves in these roles, so imagine if the Muppets were to be cast as human performers? Today's visual attempts to tell the back story of the famous big band singer and his quirky little buddy; Johnny Fiama and Sal Manilla in this summer's biggest blockbuster:

Swingin' and Singin' – The Johnny Fiama & Sal Manilla Story
Be sure to click the image for a "full view" :smile:

Muppet Central Morsels
• This visual was created to see if I could create a Muppet visual without any Muppets.
• The original direction for this visual featured Gonzo and Fozzie along side "Mr. Tinkles" in a buddy film, but just didn't pan out.
• "Mr. Tinkles" was a bit cartoon character I created in middle school.​
***More info you may or may not feel the need to read!***
Upcoming Visuals!
We keep the suspense rolling by giving you a look at not just the next visual, but weeks ahead too!
Next Week: Tune in next Friday, March 2, 2007, when a gaggle of your favorite musically talented Muppets get together for a jam session in Muppet Music Jam! And then:
March 9, 2007 - Your Muppet News Team
March 16, 2007 - The Monster At The End Of This Movie!
March 23, 2007 - Muppet's Movie Parody – The Fantastic Four

High Resolution prints of "A Muppet Family Gathering"
It's here! Visit this thread. NOTE: Fifteen orders have not been met yet! There is still a chance to get the bonus artwork!

The Muppet Central Show - Season THREE!
Due to the huge success of the previous two MC Shows, there will be a third one for you to have the chance again to appear in before VRWCMV goes on hiatus again at the begining of the Summer! For a complete list of rules, see last week's visual. Send your pic to: vicromano_mc@yahoo.com by MARCH 30, 2007

Check out all VRWCMV here!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Cute! I like it! Sorry you were in the hospital. Hope everything is ok and that the painkillers keep working for whatever was wrong!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Dave... Hope you're fellin' better pal. When you get the chance, I'd like it if the descripts you started adding to the visuals could make a comeback. But only if you're feeling up to it... Take care and get lots of rest.

Muppet Fantastic Four? Have you been reading MuppetWriter's crossover stories? Heh, funny to see who gets cast for the superhero slapstick roles.

dabauckham

Reaction score
Very fresh! Robert DeNiro seems a natural fit for Johnny Fiama. Could this be the first in a gradual series of muppets portrayed by humans? I'd be curious to see who would or could ever portray Animal! :smile: Actually, an entire Electric Mayhem human cast would be pretty sweet.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
HAHAHAHA!! Oh my gosh Dave!! MR. TINKLES!! HAHAHAHAHA!! Oh I LOVE it! Great job! And I can SO see DeNiro as Johnny! Perfect casting!

Hope you feel better man.